I wish my wife would still -- for guys

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Ddoright, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Let's face it guys - our penis is representative of our manhood. I wish my wife would treat it as such - with just a little bit of awe - even if she is acting. I need to feel I am a male. Right now I am a burden that must be serviced once a week.
    I also wish we had oral sex like we did 20 years ago - even at a fraction of the intensity. For me to do her - IIIII don't think so - not in the cards. For her to do me - it ain't happening.
    Physically not as likely as earlier, but I wish she would take control and use me.
    Anybody else or am I alone?

SteveAustin likes this.
  2. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

You are not alone. The phrase should read 'familiarity breeds contempt'...lol.
    Sort it out the best way you can, man. Life's too short. If she thinks she's got you by the balls, she has no incentive to change. You need to read Roissy's '16 commandments of poon' for some insight.

3. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

:( Sad. Hope things pick up soon for you.

4. You are not along buddy. Been married 30 years here. Feel the same way. Reach out if you want to chat privately.

5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

<<Says the entire male human race>>

6. DandJ

DandJ Members

You have to find what turns her on. Turns out after all the talk of my wife despising public touching, a month ago we were walking in a store and , thinking no one was looking, I slapped her butt and made it jiggle as she was wearing a tight, thin dress with no panties. As we walked a few more steps, she turned and noticed a couple of teenage guys walking behind us, both staring so hard at her ass it was ridiculous. She blushed and didn't say anything, but a few isles later I noticed the guys peeping around the corner or a shelf, and turned to my wife who was bending over with her dress up just high enough to get a peak! I acted like I didn't notice, but she was rubbing herself on the ride home, I ended up getting a b.j. while driving and she got even more excited when I pulled her dress up exposing her ass to others.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. nagwink

nagwink Visitor

Menopause is a point in time 12 months after a woman's last period. The years leading up to that point, when women may have changes in their monthly cycles, hot flashes, or other symptoms, are called the menopausal transition or perimenopause.

The menopausal transition most often begins between ages 45 and 55.

[​IMG]

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

You "get serviced once a week"?! HOLY SHIT!
    Jaysus, mate; count your lucky stars!

oldguynurse likes this.