I WISH IT WAS THE 70s damnit

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by helzie, Sep 27, 2004.

1. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

NOW. Now is always the best time. Better grass, progression...people like cops now better, which is WEIRD, but things are alway improving. Ride the now wave. You can respect the past & integrate it into the future, like I love some 70s fabric patterns & I hate that Wal-Mart STOLE the happy face. Who markets a happy face, evil?? I think so. Anyhow, dig it. Feel the present & warp into the future. Now we can bring Zepplin with us everywhere on our snazzy mp3's, hurray for now.

2. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Yeah, music back then was awsome. 80's wasn't all that bad, but then it got stupid.

3. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Hey, dude..what to you think of rap music?

4. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

LOL! what a question from someone that never hear it.
    rap is crap.

agressiv and negativ.

the alone good guy is snap dog he is funny and cool looking, i like his way..

5. Riggs

Riggs Banned

I can't stand the shit myself. Not singing.. talking .. and it sounds so stupid. Most of the time you don't even know what hell they are saying.
    The ones that sing about hurting others, should get their butts kicked up around their ears. LOL You know..like what goes around..comes back around. lol

Yeah, if they had their butt kicked up around their ears, they will hear just how their shit sounds and stinks. LOL

6. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

Agree.

It is agressiv bs, contribuate to the general bad feelings.
    They also looks stupid al of them, and arrogant, and so silly with their neckless big fold and all.
    they looks like Amin Dadda, wíth all his medails, and sho the exact mentality: always centered on its look, and looking stupid and tasteless, ignorant, clueless, arrogant, brutal, and so selfsure to look the best and be the cleverest..

7. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

ps: go to cock size and deleete..please

8. Riggs

Riggs Banned

mmm hmm

9. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

what you mean "hmmm"..

10. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Aggressive, negative, and cookie-cutter for about the past 20 years. Rap wasn't that way in the 70s. Rap back then meant rapport, or friendship.

Rap was used in rock and country-western music back then but not the way it is used today. Listen to a song like 'Walk This Way' by Aerosmith. It has a rap element to it, but there's also some energetic playing of the instruments and excellent rhythm.

'Devil Went Down to Georgia' by the Charlie Daniels band was a rap-like country-western tune from the 70s. Some good musicianship and rhythm in that tune.

11. erecnisruoma

erecnisruoma Member

its to bad it is now. it was pretty cool before!

12. 19FlowerGirl87

19FlowerGirl87 Member

But I wanna be a pink flying hippie monkey!!!!! That'll never happen. lol.

THE SIXTIES ARE COMING BACK!!!! THEY DO SAY HISTORY REPEATS IT'S SELF....

13. PEACE LOVER CHILD

PEACE LOVER CHILD Member

I Get Told All The Time That I Should Of Been Born In The Saventies Man And If I Was I Would Sooooooo Be A Groupie Dude

14. jim kirby

jim kirby Member

no shit ... at least the music was great but not as good as the 60's ... now that was really music .... rap is crap!

15. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

Amen 60s 70s 50s even the 80s was a better generation but if i had a choice i'd have to say about 1965 good music was starting to get popular aka the "Classic rock" as we know it today but i feel like i was born in the wrong era i am the hippie kid at all the metal shows every one knows. I have woman out the ass, im popular to my groupe of freinds. Im what every kid from this era would want to be...ecept i dont care about any of that...i havent been laid in almost a year, because i dont want a skanky ass good for nothing bitch, I wanr a real girl who gets it. I would rather be normal un poupular and not pick up chicks back in where i could fit in, and relate to others. I wouldent nessicerally be a hippie. But i certanly would feel at home, witch is what i long for most....

16. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

Oh and another thing, i do agree the 60s are coming back but it wont go much further then what "emo" has...its just it will be back to stay for a while i think.

17. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

i like the 60s and 70s...the look, the music, the people but the 80s rocked more because it was a time where you could let your hair down and party.

I really wish disco would come back though....dont shoot me....

And 60s are really coming back..with the trends and stuff :)

18. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

Well i must say...disco is fun when on any phsycedelic....but i hope it does to...because thats what some people want...every one should just be happy....but then if every one had what they want there wouldent be people like me...maybe a good thing? hahaha

19. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

hahaha i agree but hey what can u do? it happend and its here to stay!

20. granpametal

granpametal Member

you know that your getting old when all the songs you know are on the old's radio stations