I wish I was ugly

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, Jun 4, 2004.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

id have to be a double bagger,

one on her face incase mine rips lmao.

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

3. antithesis

antithesis Hello

You are so funny Gary. You wouldn't want to be my garbage man though because I detest my garbage man. He comes at 2:30 in the morning to collect the trash and he makes so much noise. It's not his fault, but I still hate him! :D

Thanks Marie. I know that I do need to get over it, and myself.

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

2:30 in the morning..

there would be hell to pay...

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

It really is quite brutal to wake up in the middle of the night and hear all this banging and screeching and whatnot. Grrr...!

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

aww thanks lynsey, gary, kayla, chrissy, etc...

but go to the members photo thingie and look at my pics.- im pretty ugly but aw well, i dont care.

and yea, kayla... i saw who made the comments... people i flat-out havent liked for a while so whatever.

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Who gave the bad comments, I will harrass them until they cry and the rest of us laugh.

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

uh, juggalo said (about me and angela (skylie/personface's) pic. together "so it's TRUE, every hot girl has an ugly friend" and like three people laughed and agreed. haha.

it's true though so i dont care.

9. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Don't worry about it. You'll be my age soon enough...

10. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

If it makes you feel any better antithesis, I will think you are ugly...

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Thank you, that cheered me up :)

lol, thanks wandering.

12. GREENIE

GREENIE Member

BULLSHIT I know Im ugly and do not care what peple think about me if they do not like me soo be it if they do like me kool

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Damn, I forgot this thread even existed... :p

Anyway, that is how I wish that I felt Greenie, but unfortunately, against my will, I DO care what people think about me. I don't want to though.

14. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

one of these days, you'll probably get your wish, when you are old and dilapidated, thinking back to the glory days when you were hot, lol.
    people are shallow, what can you do. if you're hot they only wanna be around you because of it, and if you aren't they won't give you the time of day.

i will agree that some of the complements here are sorta over the top...lol. sometimes it cracks me up.

15. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, they really are. If the things people said about people on here were all true, then basically all of the people on the hipforums are supermodels or something. Oh well, it's nice in a way, sort of.

16. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

I wish I were disfigured so I'd have something to make fun of myself for

*No, I don't make fun of disfigured people, But I would if it were me with the disfigured-ness*

17. nightmarehippygirl

i'll agree. it's nice, but funny.
    it's pretty much the opposite as the rest of the internet, where everyone claims that they themselves are supermodel material. if you want to test this theory, go to an aol chat room, and watch all the girls who say they are tall slim blondes with green eyes, and huge boobs, etc etc, blah blah. maybe there is a secret valley somewhere, that is inhabited solely by human barbie dolls....

i think i have a somewhat broader range of what's beautiful than a lot of people do, though, so truly i do think that most of the people that i've seen here are attractive, in some way.

18. nightmarehippygirl

moonflower, i used to know a girl in high school, who had had an accident and had to have her arm amputated. she refused to wear the prosthetic arm, because she said it bothered her. instead she called it the stump and chased you around with it...as in "run, the stump is going to get you..." it was pretty funny, she had a good sense of humor about it.

everyone knew her as the one armed pothead girl.

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I chat with you, for all of this time because of your personality, you are an attractive person, true... but, do remember, I started talking to you before I even knew what you looked like... Your personality just amazed me... You are a wondeful person Chrissy...

On topic though, I tend to present myself less visualy attractive to people inorder to make them be-freind me because of my personality, and it works.

20. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I wish your were ugly too, then I'd have more of a chance at you.;)