i wish i was high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dylanzeppelin, May 22, 2004.

1. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

thats exactly my thought.. i wasnt able to friday night and i hope to god i get to tonight.. i dunno, but im such a better person when im high..

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

you like smoking weed cos you feel it makes you a better person? I tink you are smoking for the wrong reasons. I used to feel the same about weed. It made me happier, less resentful about things, helped me forget about the hurt inside me. but I realised that I was abusing it, so I decided to changed my perception of what weed means to me.
    For me, it's sharing. i like to smoke and sharing with people, having a laugh, a good time with people around me.
    when i smoke alone is like I see myself from an outsider's point of view, I tend not to focus on the negative, but rather the positve and try to get my ideas together about the future and what I want from life.
    I guess weed for me is like a thinking tool. oh and music feels so good too.

anyways, just wanted to comment on that.

LOvE

FabsX

3. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I'm going to have to agree with Zeppelina on this one; it sounds like you are smoking for all the wrong reasons.

If marijuana made you a better person, you'd actually be able to apply the feelings and attitudes you obtain when you smoke to sober life, instead of sitting here wishing you were high.

I'm sure we all wish we were high sometimes, but it's a passing thing for some. When the time comes, it will come.

Know yourself and know what you really want; marijuana is a guide, not something that should be making decisions for you or be the only source of happiness.

4. marquee

marquee Member

what the hell? Why is doing weed so that you can think more clearly and have fun with your friends a better reason than smoking weed to be a better person? They are both two very good reasons to smoke and by no means is smoking weed to be a better person the wrong reason to smoke. It's not like she said she wants to be high because she fits in when she smokes or something...

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Because you shouldn't based your personality on weed. Weed shouldn't enhance yourself. Smoking weed to become a better person is fine. But if you can only be a better person when you're on weed isn't as well. What you learn from the herb should be used in your life even when you're not high.

6. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

You will get to the point when you realize it's just to catch a buzz.......

7. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

no i think you guys got me all wrong.. i enjoy it for the thinking process and the clearer mind and just to relax with my friends.. i wrote that at 5 in the morning, haha what you expect.. lol, but def good times with people is one of the coolest things..

8. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Five in the morning?! You're insane! Oh well, I love baking too. :D

By the way, nice pic. [​IMG]

9. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

haha thats great. i smoked last night with this one girl who never pays me so ill never smoke her up again. then her and her bf wouldnt stop making out. how rude. but anyways, i agree

10. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

That's that, right there.

11. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

I am stoned and I hope you get stoned too.

12. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i dont think marijuana has made me a better person so much as LSD....now thats made me a better person just having had the experience a couple times. im much more open and free in thought....also a much nicer person.

13. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

It makes you be a better person? Maybe you just feel like a better person because it makes you feel giddy and happy..

~Sapphire

14. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

I feel beeter when I am giddy and happy...

15. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

i wont to get high but i have eocs soon