I will be travelling on the American landmass

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Mar 17, 2008.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i do too. i just wanna smack him sometimes and tell him to quit being such a snot.

2. lode

lode Banned

If I were to go, I'd visit Cuzco and hike up the Andes. You'll probably want a local around for the latter so you don't die.

Also I'd really want to see Brazil. Talk to the Brazilian dude, I'd assume he'd have some good destinations.

3. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

lol that will never happen. thats his persona :rolleyes:

gotta love the boy, though.

4. lode

lode Banned

Pavels an unbearable snob.

But once you get past that he's really witty and a great guy. One of my favorite guys on here who isn't me. Him and Seamonster are my crew.

5. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

<3 spence, pavel, and gary

6. lode

lode Banned

We're starting a boy band.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I've got some more class, and then I have to go drink beer so I might not post a long response after all today. Yet, oh yes... there is time!

I'm here to get an education, not to travel.

I think that I have a good idea of what Birdy looks for in his travels, and he will never find it in North America. (Well, there are some beautiful places like Alaska, and such... but... you know what I mean). It will be sad to see Birdy waste his money on a trip that will just end up disappointing.

You just love to pick fights, don't ya? :)

8. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

I dont love to pick fights, but it happens often with you because the things you say just bother me

9. lode

lode Banned

I think Pavels problem is that he never got the amount of wedgies he needed in middle school.

I propose wedgie therapy.

10. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

I propose pre-beating be instituted for all children

11. mamaKCita

i love pavel, but the more bummed out her gets the more annoyed i get. i swear, when you're so busy being flipping superior, you miss loads of awesome stuff.

at any rate, i've wanted to travel south america for years. so much badassness and history. i can't think of the name of the place, but there's this glorious resort in the center of one of the jungles, and i've been trying to think of it for years. it's an ecofriendly resort, very basic but beautiful. bird, if you should trip over it, let me know what it's called.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I may come off as a snob because I have very strongly believe in what I say and think. Every word that comes out of my mouth has been analyzed and thought-over. I think that I have a very good understanding of what I like and dislike in this world, together with a well-formed notion of quality in things. I argue strongly for my points because I believe in them, and will not give in until someone actually manages to prove me wrong. Do I think that I'm always right? Ofcourse I do, otherwise I wouldn't discuss something. If I have a doubt about the validity of what I say, then I make sure to express it.

I might be a little rough at times, but it's usually because I'm joking (like my fat people comments, per example), or because people here get pissed off at me for no apparent reason, and I just cannot resist but further infuriate them because their ignorance amuses me.

The people that I usually tend to bother follow a pattern. They tend to be insecure, not very intelligent, and easily offended. I do not mind bothering these people, for I do not wish to have any interaction with them in my everyday life.

I hope that this explains a thing or two about my personality to you. Writing this has served me well, as I am about to take a test and my mind should stay sharp.

Off to class I go.

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

True. I realised that not so long ago...

14. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I don't like resorts, eco-friendly or not.

15. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Thanks for writing that out, but its shown nothing new about your personality I didnt already know before.

16. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

And just as a side note, the insecure people Ive met have been the ones who have spent the time to build themselves up more. And intelligence does not grow from knowing you are always right bar none. You strike me as not happy.

17. mamaKCita

but should you trip across it in your travels, let me know.

18. mamaKCita

what's that thing called, mirror syndrome?

19. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I certainly will.

20. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

projection?