I went to a nudist beach at last

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by andy28, Jul 9, 2018.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well for one thing, nude beaches are pretty rare. sure, some people live near them, but most of us would have to travel hours, and i know for me personally, if i'm taking a long distance trip the opportunity to be naked in public is nowhere near the top of the list of criteria i use in determining a destination.

2. andy28

andy28 Member

TBH I've never actually been interested in sitting on the beach for hours, it's just by far the closest and cheapest place to get to, and with no sign up forms or schedules. Even that's a lot further away from home than what I'm used to. In fact for me a lot of the achievement is making the journey, I'm so odd that the being naked part is no big deal except the unusual feeling. Yet it did still feel like an achievement. I would be 100x more worried about having to talking to someone new! Although I imagine the situation may give a useful conversation starting point.

I must admit it is a bit of a thrill, not really in a sexual way but just because nobody else ever sees me and even going barefoot for a while at home is a struggle, but it also just feels like the ultimate in body acceptance, and that's wonderful.

Walking around nature sounds great but I sadly can't really cope with the risk of getting caught, especially as I'm an already social awkward, lone adult male... walking barefoot through the woods near my home for 10 minutes last year was about as much as I can cope with without someone being there with me.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  3. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

I hope everyone will try going to a nude beach if they can. It's a great experience, we love going as a family.

The Shark and idahocowboy like this.
  4. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Good for you guys, nudity is highly under-rated and needlessly feared.

5. Steveh

Steveh Members

When asked by our friends about our vacation, we show them pics of us on the nude beach

6. barefootben85

barefootben85 Members

Is it too cold in the UK now to be on a beach :)

7. barefootben85

barefootben85 Members

Its starting to warm up now in the UK, and so I've visited the same beach a couple of times in the last week already. There have been a few nudists on the beach but not as many as I'd thought. Its an amazing walk from the car park, barefoot with just a tshirt and shorts on, and as soon as I can I take them off. I was there last week and went for a skinny dip in the sea, a but cold but exhilarating all the same.

Anyone else in the UK been to a nudist beach recently?