I went naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Applespark, May 10, 2004.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

for the first time out in public last week. I went to the river with some girlfriends and they are all very prety and ok with their nudity. But for me it was very new to go nude. I did it anyways and it was quite liberating.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

You're my hero! I'll never do that, because I still look like I just had a baby... :) I'll probably never be naked again (unless I'm bathing) because my boyfriend and I broke up and I'm too tired to get out and look for anything else.

If I join a gym, can I come next time? haha

3. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

congratulations!! I'm normally shy, but I went topless on the beach in Florida a few months back and loved it. It's just feels good to allow parts of your body normally covered by clothing to get a little well deserved fresh air and sunlight! I feel as though if you take care of yourself and you're comfortable...let it out:)

4. Applespark

it was kinda funny I am so fair I always feel like I am blinding everyone but I am just me and there isnt anything wrong with my body I feel like I am a real woman for going through having a baby and yeah it shows but I should not be ashamed of it. It's the publics fault if they are not comfortable with streachmarks if they want to buy into the "beauty" of airbrushed magazine girls....real women are not like that. So I bought a bakini for the first time in 3 years and I wore it to that river but I took it off! I really went all out this time. I evven went up to people and talked to them and stuff. We were not the only naked people there...luckily...seemed like everyone with clothes on wanted to get naked too.

5. Spidey

Spidey Member

That sounds fun. Is this a nudist, hangout you went to?

6. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

im a guy, but one time my friends and i drank a half gallon of vodka in under an hour (there were three of us) and i dont know bout them but i was horribly drunk due to my lightweight, and we ended up all naked playing ultimate RPS which is everyones in on a rock paper sisscors game, and whoever you beat, you slap em on the face. but fact is we were three naked male teens in a kitchen

7. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Glad it was good.I feel if more people tried there would be less
    walls to come down within each of us.Less hang ups in life.

8. Applespark

that's prety funny dude....

9. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

Congrates! I'm almost at the good with my body nudity.

Casper

10. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

As a long time "naturist", I know what you mean. There's no better feeling of freedom than shedding the outer layers and letting go.

11. bloomgirl1978

bloomgirl1978 Member

good for you!! Man, when I have enough courage I will go out naked!

~*Erin*~

12. SummerNymphO

SummerNymphO Member

There is nothing I enjoy more in the summer time than to be outdoors basking nude in the hot summer sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No tan lines here! I am glad you did it and found that you loved it! There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with it! Just be comfortable with ya own body! :)

13. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

;) Find a place that is sorta private(like out in the woods) and just enjoy yourself. The the lack of clothing will give you a new sense of freedom. There is no other feeling like the sun and breeze on your body. As Summer said, there's not a thing wrong about it.

14. xscoutx

xscoutx Member

hi freakwentflyer, just wondering where in floribama are you? i'm in pensacola

15. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

Awesome, I wish I had the guts to do that!:p

16. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

hey there freakwentflyer, I'm still in Apalachicola... Let me know if you get over this way.

17. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

wow! I am completley in awe...what you described sounds like the old painting with the river nymphs...I only dream to expereince that one day...My friends and I hung out topless by the river once a couple years back but it was just a one time thing I guess as it never happened again...non the less it was very liberating...like being real, a piece of the earth...

18. Meeshka Chaukinov

Meeshka Chaukinov Senior Member

The ironic thing is, there probably wouldn't really be any stereotypes if everyone walked in the nude. clothing is such a part of our culture though, these stereotypes get integrated into it.

and hey, my girlfriend lives in pensacola...

19. dayrise

dayrise Member

I stayed in Germany for 3 months, and finally got the nerve to go to the nude lake. I LOVED IT. Words can not describe. I am dying to do it again. Where do we go in the USA. Is there a public nude lake somewhere around here. I live in TN. Let me know if you know of any. I don't have any friends who would do it, so I would much rather go to a public lake or something. Everyone should try it atleast once. I was an addict in Germany.

20. nldn

nldn Senior Member

First time should always be remembered.