I wear thongs

Discussion in 'Lingerie & Costumes' started by String Ha, Oct 12, 2020.

1. String Ha

String Ha Newbie

I choose to wear thongs because they are comfortable, provide me support throughout my day and make me feel sexy! My wife enjoys me in such underwear and she happened to be the first woman I wore a gstring in front of and her reaction encouraged me to continue to wear thongs and incorporate them into my daily underwear!
    I admit it. I’m a male thong wearer and yes I’m straight. I’ve been wearing thongs for about 20 years now. I was in the habit of wearing just a thong around the house, and when I was at home.
    Yep, I’m certainly far from feminine! I wish it was more common for guys to wear thongs. And am an everyday Thong wearer (men’s and mostly Brand: TM, Manstore, TXM, Cockcon size: L).
    I’m have thong very sexy and comfortable and my wife loves me in them! She’s always grabbing at my rear every time she finds me walking around the house in it. Plus, I had two girlfriends who also loved me in them. One said ‘…she’d never dated or been into guys wearing skimpy underwear but I really like it on you; its HOT!…
    So, I think the key is to be confident and secure and after that nothing else matters. Enjoy your sexy side and if others don’t like it; they don’t have to look.
    I've always wanted to post about this, because being a straight guy who wears thongs is a strange existence. Everywhere you go, you're carrying along a little secret that if anybody knew, would, in many cases, change their opinion of you.
    To be honest, I don't know what's up. It's just something I like. I am thin and have a very fit frame, with a round, hairless, almost girlish butt. They look good on me. They're very comfortable and I like the way I feel when I wear them.
    I wear them to work. I wear them around the house (under pants). I wear them when I go out. String Ha.

arizonacook, bft4evr and Lorraine02 like this.
  2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I wear them too.

arizonacook and Candy Gal like this.
  3. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

I'm old enough to remember when "thongs" were something you wore on your feet.

DapperBuff and MannaDen like this.
  4. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I wear them when i go to the beach.

Sagewynd likes this.
  5. The Shark

The Shark Members

I love wearing thongs too. I have lots of thong underwear and some swimwear as well. My wife loves seeing me in them.

6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Don't thongs scratch your butthole?

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

Love my thong and g string bikinis, though I don't wear them to public beaches or pools, only at home or at friend's pools. I love showing off my bottom, but want to control who sees it-certainly not obnoxious guys!
    Thong panties too, but I wear other kinds a lot as well. Sometimes wear full coverage ones, what they call granny panties, as shorts around home. Very comfy and sexy in their own way!

Redwingsfan and Deejay88 like this.
  8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

There's Thongs -
    upload_2021-8-13_23-8-53.jpeg . . . . [​IMG] . . . [​IMG]

Sagewynd likes this.
  9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

And Thongs

upload_2021-8-13_23-12-38.jpeg . . . upload_2021-8-13_23-14-12.jpeg . . . [​IMG] . . .

10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Smthlvr65 likes this.