I wasn't supposed to...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by whispera, Jun 2, 2004.

1. whispera

whispera Member

About two months ago one of my close mates asked me to have a casual relationship with her, it wasn't suposed to be serious at all just a bit of fun as she had a fiance in Bolton who she is totally in love with. I have been to Bolton with her to visit her bf and he seems really nice, we got on well and he didn't mind at all about Ailsa and I. Our relationship went ok for the first couple of weeks then she started to be a bit controlling/possesive which i didn't mind and after maybe three weeks of going out she told me she was in love with me and after a bit i totally fell for her too. Well the problem is that she is leaving to go stay with Spike in August and I am going travelling round Europe for a year and I am going to miss her soo much that i am starting to resent her relationship with spike when i am around her because he is getting everything i am not. I am not usually a jealous person and the fact that i am jealous kind of scares me. The other thing is that she has asked me to go live with them in Bolton and as much as i would love to its not very fair on Spike and i feel that it might just get competative for her attention.
    The only solution i can think of is not to spend as much time with her(at the moment we are with each other almost everyday) so that when we are not together its not so much of a change. What does everyone think?

Claire

2. lascara

lascara Member

Just my two pence worth but to me it seems like you need to be honest with her, tell her how you feel, you never know your secrets might just be pulling her appart each time she finds them out. Maybe the thought of leaving is terrible for her too and the idea of not having you around is so bad she doesnt want to talk about it. She may well be filling her head with positive thoughts about moving on so as she doesnt need to think about what it is she is loosing.

It sounds to me like you need to find out what it is that you want, do you want to travel? Continue with education? Live in a tree? Get a job and a flat and support yourself? move to Bolton? Meet someone else? All of these things are options but you need to look deep within you and choose. No thinking about how anyone else will feel, anyone elses feelings will work themselfs out in time. Those who you care about will stand by you and offer support those who want to own you will get fucked off and leave you too it. By yourself and fight for what ever it is that you want.

I hope it all works out for you

Ailsa

3. Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay Member

dont be honest.
    just keep fucking her.
    thats a nice set up man.
    i want something like that.
    move with her to Bolton and you have a fuck buddy for life.
    save up a really big load for at least 4 or 5 days and make her swallow it.

4. Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay Member

dont be honest.
    just keep fucking her.
    thats a nice set up man.
    i want something like that.
    move with her to Bolton and you have a fuck buddy for life.
    save up a really big load for at least 4 or 5 days and make her swallow it.

5. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

yea what ended up happenin whispera?

6. Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay Member

he he, sorry for double post.

7. High

High Member

This is quite situation... First of all you need to talk to her. Hear her out as well. And if she wants to pursuades her relationship with Spike, then maybe it is a good idea to stop communicating with her as often as you do now. Start growing apart from her. It wouldn't be easy and I am sure will be hurtful, but will help you when eventually she will leave for good. Hope it helps.