I was duped with "pure paper blotters"

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by lenini56, Mar 4, 2018.

1. lenini56

lenini56 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I just wasted 40 bucks thinking I was getting LSD but ended up getting paper blotters with nothing in them. Has that happened to anyone here?

2. bigandy

bigandy Members

I got a question about ketamine?

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That sucks! From a stranger I assume? Did he offer or did you find him? Never happened to me. Nobody offers lsd here. Well very rare anyway, didn't happen to me at least.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yes many times.

LSD is so easy to scam people on. And a lot of people enjoy scamming the sort of person who would want LSD. "Dumb hippie snow flake" sort of attitude. Karma comes back what you take will be taken from you.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hahaha--shit I'm dumber than that---I bought severel hits of saccharin from a kid in Waikiki! Went nice in tea, so it wasn't a total loss!

6. drDoGood

drDoGood Members

Sounds like you received exactly what you ordered - blotters of pure paper.

7. lenini56

lenini56 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Recently the good news is that I found a legit dealer who sell pure LSD but only gives away sheets for 500 bucks each. FUCK YOU WORLD FOR MAKING ACID ILLEGAL!!!

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

500 is on the high end for a sheet. You can buy them for a 1/10th of that and the right dealer will still make money. Maybe you have to buy several but it's incredibly cheap to produce in bulk. And bulk is pretty much the only way to do it anyway. You can't make a little or it's not worth it. But some people love to "custy" as it would be known in my circles. I've heard of people paying as much as $20 or 30 per hit it's ridiculous.