I was all excited that my detox program was gonna be soon over....

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by interval_illusion, Aug 18, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

so that I could eat things that Ive wanted to eat for the past two weeks... but now that its gonna be over when i wake up tomorrow, i cant even imagine eating anything else but what i have been eating.

most of the things i used to eat just seem down right nasty to me now.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

like Mcdonalds?

3. interval_illusion

haha oh god... i cant imagine eating mcdonalds food right now. i cant even imagine eating a tomato so yeah.... lol.

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I changed my eating habits three years ago and I cannot imagine eating the way I use to either.

5. interval_illusion

yeah its defiantly crazy. and its not that i even ate all together BAD in the past.... i ate a lot of healthy stuff but STILL.....

6. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

There are times when it almost makes me physically ill watching others eat because I know the damage that the particular food is causing to their bodies. For example, people who constantly eat processed foods which contain trans fats. We already know that trans fats (hydrogenated oils) are what clog arteries and place one at risk for a heart attack or stroke.

7. interval_illusion

yeah defiantly. that stuff is sick. sometimes i start to feel sick (have actually felt like this for a while now) when im in the grocery store and look at some of the crap that is in people's carts before and after me in line. geez.