I was a Trump defender until...........

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by wrat1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Biden is NOT up for the job , as I have said before just the fact that these 2 incompetent bumbling old men are the best we could do speaks volumes about where we are headed NEITHER choice is good. Make no mistake Biden sucks he is a lifelong political hack who teeters on alzheimer's/dementia , this election is about choosing the lesser of two evils

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Wrong as usual.

Biden is a good decent man, old yes but intelligent, and someone who will restore the status quo.

scratcho likes this.
  3. wrat1

wrat1 Members

you are just a twit

36 years in office
    Biden received mediocre grades and struggled with a stutter
    Biden launched his first presidential bid in June 1987.
    Biden was caught on camera exaggerating his academic credentials
    Biden kicked off his second attempt at the White House 20 years later, during the 2008 primary, but dropped out after securing only 1 percent of the delegates in the Iowa Democratic caucuses.

Biden is a weak old man who never should have received the nomination
    at 77 y/o he has one foot in the grave
    the average life expectancy in the US is 79.8 yrs

so I say again Hotwater FUCK OFF you are a twit

4. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Our British General Election was a bit like that.
    The main choice was between Conservative Boris Johnson or Labour Jeremy Corbyn.
    Rock and hard place comes to mind, but Johnson shaded it for me, though I didn’t actually vote for him.

I am a paid supporter of Nigel Farage and The Brexit Party actually, so that is where both mine and Wifeys vote went..

wrat1 likes this.
  5. Boozercruiser

'so I say again Hotwater FUCK OFF you are a twit’

Is there any real need for you to say that to another member here on HIP wrat1?

Hotwater is entitled to his opinion just the same as you are, but practically every word of yours in your post appears to want to insult a persons age or whatever.

Now I am expecting some bile back from you.
    No worries, but you obviously wouldn’t win any prizes for your elequence skills.

scratcho likes this.
  6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Insurance Company actuaries don't just go on the basis of national averages. They pay a lot of attention to family history and the individual's health records. Jimmie Carter is celbrating his 96th bithday today! Noam Chomsky is going strong, railing against Trump as a "sociopathic maniac." There are men and women in my neighborhood who are over 90, and still have their faculties--one 93 year old lady who plays golf and works out at my gym. It's interesting though how, of all the people in the U.S.--and the 28 candidates who ran in the Democrat primary this year and the dozen candidates who ran in the Republican primary in 2016--the people rallied around the geezers: Joe, the Donald, Bernie, Elizabeth--all septuagenarians. And we mustn't forget the Gipper, speaking of Alzheimer's. Why is that?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  7. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Eh no worries hotwater gives me shit so I give back

8. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Do I need to rattle off how many people have died before reaching even their 70's NO its a moot point thats why its an AVG , did you have a point?

9. Boozercruiser

Fair comment wrat1.
    So that makes it alright then! :laughing:

wrat1 likes this.
  10. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Yeah. The point is, you can't dismiss folks in their seventies as being at death's door, when lots of them are above average. What was your point in bringing up the average? My brother, who died several years ago, was a few years older than I am. Especially with this virus going around, none of us know when our time will be up.

11. Boozercruiser

Yes Tish.
    How dare he dismiss me like that! :laughing:

My Wife and I rock n roll and dance regularly either at home or clubs and hotels once this dratted virus is under control, go on 10 mile walks up hill and down dale regularly, and make sure we walk at least 15,000 steps every single day.
    I use my brand new Apple Watch 6 to check on that which also checks my pulse, and also does an ECG plus checks blood oxygen levels.
    All good!
    And of course I can outwit many a twit whose vocabulary involves swearing at people.

I do enjoy a good banter I do! :smile:

scratcho and Tishomingo like this.
  12. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Biden looks old and unwell to me, he loses his train of thought and is easily distracted he rambles incoherently. sorry you don't like the statistic's , if he is elected I would be surprised if he survived the term

13. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

I'd vote for King Tut's mummy over Trump!

14. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Fair enough, however my preference is someone actually qualified as well as intelligent and maybe a tad younger than king tuts mummy

15. Boozercruiser

I must admit I have to agree with you that Biden is rather old to be possibly starting a 4 year term of Presidency.

As one gets to that kind of age there is no doubt that something health wise is more out to get you than when much younger.

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Jimmy Carter is 96 today.

17. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Jimmy Carter is an anomaly a wonderful person who was a terrible president

Tishomingo likes this.
  18. wrat1

wrat1 Members

and well how cool is this? 120504113_3620649004652886_3341798846152749809_n.jpg

19. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Has already happened - Hephatrump has Corona virus !!!