I want to try this...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Dan Vicente, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

My cousin told me how her and about 4 of her friends went in the pool with three blunts... They got one of those huge inflatable rafts and flipt it upside down and went under it, only there heads were above water... They pretty much hot boxed that thing with three blunts at a time. i would probably die if i was in that small space too long lol

2. Beleg

Beleg Member

The problem with that, is that your stoned, your holding weed, and there is water all around you with no place to put the weed. Thats an accident waiting to happen, man.

3. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

you could always get some floating ashtrays

though, im not sure how long the oxygen would last in this situation

4. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

yeah i was thinking that... both of your opinions actually went through my head...they said that at the end they all swam under the water to see how much smoke was in it...i mean the raft was as big as a car, so i think it might last for quite awhile

5. Blissful Thinking

Blissful Thinking Member

Well High Times actually had an article a year or so back, talking about how people had written in saying that if they soaked their weed in water and then let it dry out, it was a better high. Although the part concerning a better high was never really proven, if your weed gets wet, it's not the end of the world. Although I would not reccomend weed + water + chlorine....=/ But as far as your question goes, I have this private "island" near my house, and only neighbors are allowed on it, but it was all this beautiful water surrounding it. Crystal clear water....so great. Well my friends own this above average sized canoe, flipped it, hotboxed, and had a good time. Just make sure to do it in private, caus the second you flip it back to grab some oxygen, smoke goes everywhere. Hope that helped bro.

6. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I would probably do that with a bowl just for the hole theory of how stoners can be dumbass' at times and mess things up