I want to try sucking cock

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by theevilgenius, Dec 22, 2012.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

you slut

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

are you talking about the gorgeous mouthfeel of a smooth pink boner pistoning in and out of your sweet sucking mouth????? Are you talking about the moment your partner reaches ejaculatory inevitability and you sense their cock getting just a little harder and bigger and every muscle in your partner's body is clenched and straining and there's a kind of tortured repressed moan hissing between his teeth and then your mouth is suddenly full and if you don't swallow rapidly it will spurt out the sides of your mouth and get all over everything

I must try that some time

3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Finally some people I could meet. Now, if we could relate.

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You can say that again..............................

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

The first time I ever tasted cum was when I was just a kid I used to go in the bathroom and jerk off and often wondered how it would taste until I finally got enough nerve to taste it then after that I tasted it often until finally I began swallowing it It wasn't much then but as I got older my cum seem to get thicker! I posted this before but my mom caught me in a unlock bathroom! door jerking off.... Holly hell............

BoyToy69 likes this.