I want to tell you that...

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Marija, Nov 5, 2006.

1. yemisdate

yemisdate Member

2. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

...Im scared of life, im scared of what you might say when i tell you that i moved on. do you still love me? im not sure

3. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

I don't mean to make you feel bad when I cry...I'm not trying to be manipulative. I just cry when I feel disappointed or sad or frustrated.

I love you so much. Nothing else matters when I'm with you, and I'm so unbelievably happy that you feel the exact same way about me.

I love you more than giraffes love leaves, baby. :)

4. laurenq

laurenq Member

I really really care about you and I'm so glad you care about me too!

5. EXAchilles

EXAchilles Member

I'm right here, stop looking through me.

6. DandelionDeathmetal

DandelionDeathmetal Member

Thanks for being right almost all the time about stupid things.
    Being so caring and just the slightest bit overprotective.
    It means so much that you care so much about me.
    I do not wub you though, dammit.
    Lul.
    I straight up fucking adore you.

7. hippyhappy

hippyhappy Member

8. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

I want to tell you that Im done with silly guys. I always think about you now, knowing that through out the months I havent when you really shouldve deserved my thoughts.
    Im hurt but not with you, you make me smile and I remain positive around you. You dont leave me hurt and you immediately apologize if we got into a fight or argument which we rarely do. Even though we havent met, you and i would remain the same even looking at eye to eye. I wanna see you someday and smile. Hoping you'd hold me forever which I know youll do. we disagree but we handle them lightly. You're not always around, but when you are around, im always there smiling :)

9. Predacious

Predacious Member

I've only known you for a few months, but you're really something kiddo. You never ask for anything, but if you did i couldn't refuse you. I've loved getting to know you and your friends and family, and it's been great sharing myself with another person who cares about me. You appeared in my life out of the blue one night, just like that - and i knew that you'd be someone i could relate to and could understand me. Loving you for the last few months has been the greatest feeling, and nothing makes me happier than knowing that just by being my goofy self i can make you feel the same way. You're something special. Never even consider that you're not. You kickass. I love you.

10. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

Thank you for making me feel beautiful in every single little way. I have no idea what i'm going to do without you. thank you for loving me back. thousands of miles have nothing on us.

11. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

i know that this may or not turn into something, but you have liked me for over a year and now i like you but after yesterday something tells me that you might have changed your mind, please tell me im mad :)

if you would like to be with me, come online tonight and tell me, it would make me very excited about life :)

to a beautiful man with long hair.

*excellent thread*

blessings
    xxx

12. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

That you are the world to me...your smile makes everything ok , and I have never loved anyone other than my babies more than I love you.
    I would move Heaven and Earth to make you happy.

Gods......I love you sweet Lady.

13. puppy5990

puppy5990 Member

I love you.
    I would do anything for you.
    I love it when you look into my eyes and tell me how beautiful I am. I know you mean it.
    I'm so glad that it's you I get to share so many first times with.
    I trust you.
    I want you.
    I believe in you. I know you can do anything you really want to.
    You look so sexy with a goatee... but the stubble is killing me!
    I've never been happier than when you're holding me.
    You're the only one who's ever seen "the look." So it's your look :)
    I want to please you.
    I'm so happy that I make you happy.
    I'm all yours, baby.

You bring me so much joy :)

14. Ivy_Intoxicated

Ivy_Intoxicated Member

I want to tell him not to think so much, everything will be fine, i love you, i support you, i dont care if you have to leave and go far away, i'll be here when you get back, i knew what i was getting myself into when we started out. I love you and i always will, when it happens lets figure things out then, but lets not ruin the good thing we have going on now please.

15. lived.to.death

lived.to.death Member

16. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

to my YUCKY!
    i want you to know that i think of you all day and all night. i know i'm crazy and i know that i am grumpy, but when you hold me in your arms and i get to see the smile on your face that only comes around when we're together. i gain a piece of mind. i can't wait to be your princess for ever. and i can't wait till i get to roll over every morning and be grumpy to you. because i know you think it's mildly entertaining.

i love everything about you jade-o. and i believe in you. i support you. i'll be by your side holding your hand the whole way

love always and forever
    RAGER

17. Daughteroferos

Daughteroferos Member

I love you. I just want to see you happy. With or without me.

18. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

to my beautiful man with long hair.

lets be shy together not with each other, lets be free together, ourselves together.

maybe oneday we will say the words to each other.

see you on sunday.

blessings
    xxx

19. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

awww this is so cute:

i want him to know that i miss him more than ever and the last 3 months have been really tough with out him but its a week to go and i cant wait.

you mean the world to me and i will never take a thing for granted again. i love you more than life itself and will do anything i can to make you happy.

see you in a week my sweetiepie pigey! i will love you always and forever.

next years for us!

20. Daughteroferos

Daughteroferos Member

You are everything that I wanted and so much more.
    Why can't you just understand that?