I want to tell you that...

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Marija, Nov 5, 2006.

1. imaginepeace

imaginepeace Livin' the Dream

I love you so much it hurts. Im totally crazy for you. It blows my mind that someone could actully love me the way you do. I feel so unloveable all the time, and some how even in the moments when I feel the most worthless you are still crazy about me. I might not ever get why you care so much about me but I am willing to accept it. You know where ive been because you been there with me through so much of it. And I know that ive hurt you and that youve hurt me but I wouldnt change it for anything. We honestly have grown up together, and I couldnt ask for more. I could lay in bed and watch bad tv and listen to great music with you forever.

2. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

well, i dont have a gf right now, but i will say this: I know you're out there somewhere, i just havent found u yet... but when i do ill love u with al my heart

3. Moon_Unit

Moon_Unit Member

i really like you but i dont know how to put it into words to tell it to you, your eyes say a million words and when our eyes meet its the best feeling in the world

4. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

....i'm so sorry we had so lil time to be together...

5. nextGENERATIONhippie

I want to tell you that i still love you, even tho yo still might not love me back. I want to tell you that i want to be you all the time. I want to tell you you are beatiful and i just want to be around you, but I can't because im in college and your too far away...

6. nextGENERATIONhippie

I want to tell you that i still love you, even tho you still might not love me back. I want to tell you that i want to be you all the time. I want to tell you you are beatiful and i just want to be around you, but I can't because im in college and your too far away...

7. nextGENERATIONhippie

I want to tell you that i still love you, even tho you still might not love me back. I want to tell you that i want to be you all the time. I want to tell you you are beatiful and i just want to be around you, but I can't because im in college and your too far away...

8. DinaNg

DinaNg Member

Say I love you. Be with me. I need you. Dinang.
    And all words about love. . .

9. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

My Dearest Love:

You can't imagine how happy you made me by coming all the way across the world to be with me again. The six weeks we spent together are times that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Our relationship is so much stronger now, and our love is even deeper that it was before, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I will leave the place that I've lived all my life, very soon, to come to be with you. I will miss some of these places here, but only because we saw them together. You saw beauty in so many places that no one else ever would have. I will never forget the times we spent and the places we saw, walking along, hand-in-hand, many times in deserted places with no one around but us. We had so many beautiful times together!

I will come to you very soon, me and Goldie. We will make a new life together in Poland, and I know you will show me all the places that you think are beautiful, and we will share those places together, like we did so many places in Texas.

I am so proud that you will be the mother of my child, and I'm so glad that you and the baby are healthy. The more pregnant that you look, the more beautiful you are.

I am really the luckiest guy on earth. I thank God every day for you.

I will always love you
    Mike

10. Justyna

Justyna Member

Baby,
    What you wrote above is so sweet! I feel the same and I'm waiting impatiently for you to come to me to Poland.
    I'm sorry for the way I talked to you yesterday and the day before...I won't be that kind of person anymore, I promise!
    I'll be asking questions, I'll always try and never give up when I have a problem, you taught me these things, and many more...
    I promise I'll eat right so that the baby will grow faster and be healthy.
    I won't be afraid of anything. I'll always be cheerful and strong.
    I want to be like that for you.
    Everything that happened to me because of you is the biggest happiness.
    You've changed my life and me for better.
    I love you!

11. Gaki

Gaki Member

Even though I rarely get to see you, seeing you today made my day. My week. My month. My year. It's a small reminder of how happy one can be when they see their love. It gives me so much hope for our future. I love you, Andrew.

12. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

You'e my best friend and you know it, you know we want to be more, i think its safe to feel that, since you're even on the same track as me, taking time is all i want to do with you :)

13. ChokingGirl

ChokingGirl Member

Timing wasn't right .. but I loved you and I still love you. Thank you for making me happy.
    I don't expect to ever find someone like you. Actually I don't want to find anyone like you.
    Finding you allowed me to focus on everything else life plans for me. I don't have to wonder about true love anymore. You shall stay the love of my life.

14. Rael

Rael The Ruiner

I'll pay you tomorrow, I swear!

15. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

I wanted to call you tonight, but I didn't get a chance to. Besides, I don't think you'd be willing to make the time for me now since you have a girlfriend. I want you to know that I hate being the fucking friend all the time, and I hate the games that you played with me to drag me along, keep me hoping, until you found someone. Too fucking bad that you were lonely. I wasn't someone to use and then push away.

Despite all of that, I love you, miss you, and I know that things are going to get tough really soon. When they do, I'll be that shoulder to cry on. But if you hurt me again, I will never forgive you.

I wish I could tell you all of this, but you'd just get mad and deny it and tell me I was full of it, so fuck it. That's the way you can be. But I know the softer side, and that's the side I love so much. You're real- flaws and all.

16. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

I love you and miss you so much...can't wait until you're back in a couple of weeks!

I'm going to fuck your brains out. Be prepared.

17. Asswoman

Asswoman Member

We have been together for almost 11 years.I love him so much. He has no idea how much I love him. We have went though alot in the last 3 months of stuff, he has done to me. That he don't know, How BAD he has hurt me. We are building a house together right now to. Can't wait to be with him in it. We have been engaged for last 3 years now. So I told him when would he like to sit down and talk about setting a date. He said That he is not ready right now. Please guys out there what does that mean. He want tell me. I have ask is it stress of the house. What? No answer. HELP!!!

18. Marija

Marija Senior Member

I'm tired....
    I'm tired of waiting for something to happen, tired of waiting you to call me, to write me on msn, tired of waiting for you to mention me to your friends, cause i know it wont happen...
    I wish i could stop thinking of you, and stop making fantasies about you and me every time i go to bed.
    Arggg

19. hazzyhat

hazzyhat Member

All of your friends make me feel .. insecure

20. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

very nice post!!!!