*~* I Want To Start A Swap Box *~*

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by cerridwen, Jun 7, 2004.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Well, I want to start a swap box, hence the title of the thread.

If you're interested, please EMAIL me (don't pm me) titled 'swap box' at purplespirit1@hotmail.com and include your address so I can add it to the list. I'm not sure when I'll mail it out, but check this thread to keep yourself posted.

Please join!

2. FreeSpiritedMelody

FreeSpiritedMelody changes poopy diapers

ok i emailed you :)

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I also wanted to add that people of all countries are encouraged to submit their address, and first time swappers too! It'd be neat to see this box go all around the world! At least I would think so... Thanks!

4. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

so, what usually consists of these swap boxes?

5. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

You got my addy.

6. craftyone

craftyone Member

Here is my swap. With the help of 9 years of travel and 4 in Toledo Ohio I have always tried to put people in touch, recently I have luanched Crafty Trades http://www.craftytrades.com check it out I will swap anyone Free Classified ads w/photo message boards calanders& events, journals, chat rooms soon to come. pm's, this is a fully interactive community, these services are free all you have to do is register A first name a e-mail. My goal is to connect more phamily together. those who live day to day crafting their trades for a living. There is plenty of us to share our ideas, concepts of living and alternative. I am proud to provide this service. My wife has her goods there also, but I encourage others who have their own web sites to link with us to share our growth. Well enough for now Peace.

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Usually crafts folks have made... it really varies. I've been part of a couple swap boxes where I got things like crocheted items, bracelets, cool beads, journals, funky bookmarks, groovy picture frames... all kinds of things!

Oh, and thanks, craftyone, for that site! I'm going to register on it now!

8. craftyone

craftyone Member

I know my site is lacking tons of content. And It wouldn't be cool if I filled it myself, so be kind and lend a brother some help. We have just completed the IM, Chat, Photo album ( you can post your phots here no need to link them from other places) Journals and user points. The rewared points are gained by posting, logging, and viewing, classifieds, galleries, ect. all can view these. I am personally giving a phatty hemp wrap every month to those whom participate, Hmm more kind kick downs from me. Goals are to have affiliates whom craft thier own stuff not people who sell other peoples stuff. My hand is offered to all peace and love

9. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

OH fun! I've never been involved in a swap box before. You'll be hearing from me soon. Peace!

10. flwrchild86

flwrchild86 Member

just emailed ya! :p