i want to know what you think of this picture.

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Balloonatic, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

it creeped me the fuck out. coincidentally this was taken on my best friends birthday whom is deceased. i thought it was interesting, at 1st we thought it might be because she was wearing a ring or something, but she wasnt. and even if it was a reflection of some sort, you wouldnt be able to see through it like that would you?? idk i thought it was weird.

2. Pitros

Pitros Member

if its not an altered picture and you arent messing with the posters brains then you know what is is ,spirits forces,ghosts ,whats the story of that house ?I am hapy i am not there

3. Balloonatic

no i swear it wasnt altered. we were goofing around and i took a picture of my three friends, and i looked at it afterwards and was like shit we gotta take another one, something got in the way. then i zoomed in & saw this and got all freaked out.

and i honestly beleive in ghosts, this wouldnt be the 1st time something has showed itself to me.

4. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

is your friend dead?

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

sweety i seriusly wouldnt doubt you have a dozen or more visitors in your house

6. Balloonatic

^ i wouldnt doubt it either. i dont like that though. that means something is watching me do all the things i dont want anyone to see me doing :p

7. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

It just looks like dust on the lens.

8. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yeah, it looks like dust or just some particle in the air.

9. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

It does look like dust, yes.

I've had experience with orbs- or dust depending on how you want to look at it- showing up in pictures. Whats weird is that the supposed "dust" only shows up at places where I am looking for it- i.e. the site of a horrible train-wreck where a lot of people we're killed, a house where a man commited a brutal suicide, cemetarys, etc.

I have NEVER had a piece of dust show up in any random picture. I think thats just a tad too strange to be chalked up as coincidence.

I mean, is it really that hard to fathom that her friend is with her? She cared about her and life, and I'm sure that hasnt changed in death. To me, it seems entirely plausible that your friend who is deceased is with you, I wouldnt be too freaked out by it or anything.

10. Balloonatic

to crazybutlazy & thewalrus - you kids are 14 therefore youre opinion doesnt matter to me ;)

11. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

An orb freaked you out?If you wanna get freaked out go to www.ghoststudy.com They have the best ghost photos.They put new photos up every month,the may photos are creepy.

12. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I'm not fourteen, and I don't think that my age has anything to do with the subject at hand.

13. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Either dust or what is known as lens flare. It's not a ghost or anything if that's what you mean.

14. eshu

eshu Member

[​IMG]

here's another likewise photo. no altering.
    the light at the center is a small candle. it shone so bright and the photo could have been a nice common one if that strange thing at the upper right corner was not in it.

of course, it's likely some kind of reflection on the lens. yet, a strange one if it is.

15. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

It's a lens reflection or lens flare. Nothing strange about it.

16. eshu

eshu Member

I hardly had any decent knowledge on the context of photographs. thanks for the clarification on this :)

17. Aladdin

Aladdin Banned

18. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

19. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

Next time, please warn us that you are a bitch before posting. Thanks.

20. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

that is creepy!
    i had some pictures that looked like that before..
    i would definetly think it is an orb or ghost of some sort!

btw, i have the same shirt as the girl on the left (well it looks like it anyway haha)