I want to have sex with my girlfriend's mom..

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by msn441, Feb 3, 2012.

1. celebrating

celebrating Member

Sometimes Moms and daughters compete on who is more attractive.
    You sure that is not happening? Be careful stay with your GF.
    You don't want to be involved on which of them wins the BET, do you?

2. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

that actually is a great idea. challenge them with a dick sucking contest

3. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Who doesnt want a milf?

Accidentally walk in on her on the toilet. Say woops. See how she respondes be sure to look her in the eyes. Maybe wink at her.

And if she doesnt seem like she wants you. Ask if se wants to fuck. Nothin to lose right?

4. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

what if shes taking a SHIT?

5. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Ask her is she want some

6. kairilove

kairilove Member

That can be a little awkward.... I have banged a few dads and a couple moms with kids that are about my age and hot enough to get my attention, and guys/girls with parents I wouldn't mind getting nasty with. Drama territory, if you are in a good relationship don't fuck it up. Otherwise give it a shot, you may land yourself a milf, and you never know, some of us girls don't mind sharing all that much LMAO ;)

7. celebrating

celebrating Member

Unless your GF is a hippy, and doesn't mind being in a group of three with her mom ,tryad. If not so, don't blow it, stay with your GF, or you won't be left alone with neither one of them.

8. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

blowjob contest!

9. celebrating

celebrating Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Aej9wmoQ7M"]Jefferson Airplane - Triad - YouTube
    The Triad

You want to know how it will be
    Me and him OR you and me
    You both stand there your long hair flowing
    Eyes alive your mind still growing
    Saying to me--"What can we do now that we both love you",
    I love you two-- I don't really see
    Why can't we go on as three
    You are afraid--embarrassed too
    No one has ever said such a thing to you
    Your mother's ghost stands at your shoulder
    Face like ice--a little bit colder
    Saying to you--"you can not do that, it breaks
    All the rules you learned in school"
    I don't really see
    Why can't we go on as three
    We love each other--it's plain to see
    There's just one answer that comes to me
    --Sister--lovers--water brothers
    And in time--maybe others
    So you see--what we can do--is to try something new--
    If you're crazy too--
    I don't really see
    Why can't we go on as three.

10. celebrating

celebrating Member

Anything new happen to you and your two women?
    Give us an update on it. :devil:

11. lucky nikki

lucky nikki Member

That's a change. Stats show in the mother daughter thing the men would rather jump the daughter. Some stats show that most men have to control paedophilic impulses....i stopped reading about there. Who wants to know more....

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

some stats show whatever the person performing the study wants them to show.

13. lucky nikki

lucky nikki Member

True mate. True.

14. blacklace32

blacklace32 Guest

lol, most women in their forties would flip to have sex with a youngster... just go to ur gf's house when she's not home, maybe if she's spending the night somewhere else or on a vacation. If her mom opens the door, act all sexy and just take her hand like u know what ur doing, lead her to the bedroom and kiss her. then take off her shirt really slowly and kiss down her neck and her collarbone, massaging her shoulders or her hair. When u get to her boobs, don't remove her bra yet, just kiss and lick her cleavage. At this point u should probably get her pants off. then when she's in her underwear, keep kissing and biting her boobs and strip your clothes down until your naked. This will tell her what you want to do. Very slowly take away her bra and then when it's off, don't just attack her boobs. Instead, kiss her mouth again while you get her panties off. Make her lie back on the bed and then start kissing and rubbing the boobs, gently bite and pull the nipples and make moaning sounds. Take your hands and gently run them down her thighs, rub her pussy for a while. Then move up to her mouth and kiss her there, feel the pleasure of her boobs squishing on your bare chest. Use your penis to very lightly graze her vagina, this will drive her crazy while you go harder on her boobs. Move up and lightly sit on her chest, and rub your dick really fast in and out of her cleavage, if you can get some cum onto her nipples and into her mouth do that. Then make her sit up in the bed and lie on your stomach, start licking and eating out her pussy. Suck it really hard, if she likes it she will start pushing her vagina into your face. Finally turn her over, you can do her doggy style. If your gf walks in on you, strip her down naked. Eat out her boobs for a while. Then, make her mom sit back up and her daughter sit on her lap, make them spread their legs. Voila, you now have two pussies to lick. Eat out both their pussies and then cockfuck them some more. Something worth trying is to doublefuck. Here's how to do it. First, you make your gf go on her hands and knees. Then have her mom lie on her back on the bed, almost under her. Then go on your hands and knees over the mom and behind the gf and either assfuck or lick the gf's pussy. The mom can massage and suck your cock if you are licking, or lap up ur cum if you are assfucking.

15. celebrating

celebrating Member

You sound like you have done it yourself. Are you experienced Blacklace32?

16. celebrating

celebrating Member

I saw this in Mellowviper member and took it, it applies here. Maybe you wanna keep things Platonic? :)

[​IMG]

17. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I can't help but notice that in that picture they all have shattered pelvises, did they play a bit to hard?

Also yeah I'd like to see the "statistics" that lucky nikki was referencing above, the statistics sound skewed to me. Also what was defined as paedophilic impulses (those under the legal age limit of any given country's law?).

18. theanimatedone

theanimatedone Member

This doesn't sound like it could end well. It could very well ruin/end the relationship with your gf if it continues.

19. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

same:rofl:

20. msn441

msn441 Member

Just to update everyone, nothing has happened. Nor did i try. Although her mom does zumba workouts in their living room and wears really sexy shorts that hug her ass, so i watch her do that when i can :). Sooo hot. Even better when they both workout together ;)