I want to go down on my wife... constantly!!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Love Oral, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Love Oral

Love Oral Members

I’m a 40 year old man and have been with my wife for 7 years.
    She always said I should go down on her more and recently I want to go down on her constantly. I’m not even fussed about always having full sex or receiving oral in return, I just want to taste her and make her orgasm.
    I would happily go down on her for an hour or two every night and make her orgasm several times if she wanted me to.
    Since I’ve wanted to go down on her all the time I’ve become increasingly frustrated when she won’t let me at all!

Pinkpeach and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

We go in streaks doing that. It can be sex a dozen times that she's greedily sucking my cock and I don't get a single lick on her pussy. Then it goes the other way around. Or even where we both get everything. We both love it no matter what happens.

bekkie likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Too much posting on HipForums
    Not enough going down on wife.

Go do it.

4. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

When me and my partner first got together he was obsessed. We are both open minded and he will pull me away to a quiet part of the shops randomly and he would quickly lift my dress or whatever he had to, lick me for about 10 minutes and then wait until we were home and go to town for hours. I loved it but found out later it was because his ex would have him going down on her or vise versa, so when we go together I really reaped the benefits so to speak hahaha. We still love it though

Marko2015, Pinkpeach and BoyToy69 like this.
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is a good question. Since a woman is capable of orgasm repetitively and as much as she wants, why wouldn’t she want that orgasmic feeling running through her body more often. It is a natural drug, and it is healthy for her mind and body. I think couples should reevaluate their daily life and find out what is stopping her from having oral 2-3 times a day. Because we are retired, we are working on that. Not really successful yet, but we will get there. We are sexual creatures.
    We are a senior couple and my wife loves me to do oral on her, but we have to take a break in between. Same thing for a woman who masturbates several times a day. Nothing wrong with that either.

6. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

My guy goes through phases where he can get enough of tasting me. He said he gets obsessed with my cum. I really take advantage of him then because there are plenty of times when he doesn't go down on me at all. I love the feeling of him starting at the bottom of my pussy and slowly licking up until he flicks his tongue off my clit. Then again and again. Going a little faster til he sucks on my clit. This makes me cum so hard! I wish he was home now I'd be putting him to work. Needless to say, I love having my pussy licked. Oh, and I do return the favor quite well.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think Pinkpeach gets it. Great attitude regarding her mind and body.

Pinkpeach likes this.
  8. Marko2015

Marko2015 Julia loves being watched!

Ours was the opposite - but the same idea. My partner's ex never liked oral - so when we hooked up....did we go nuts !!
    Even did it a few times on the late train out of Boston. Crazy sexy......:yum:

BoyToy69 and Excitedlynervous like this.
  9. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

I'm right there with you, if a woman were to let me do just one sexual thing with her, eating her pussy would be my choice..

Hidemydesires likes this.
Tags: