I want to double penetrate a sub bottom (obscene description)

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by SlovakLove, Jul 22, 2012.

1. SlovakLove

SlovakLove Guest

My one and only fantasy is a MMM threesome involving me and another top double penetrating a sub twink bottom. The thought of my cock rubbing against another while completely dominating a submissive sissy boi just drives me wild. This has to be BB for me to be satisfied. To finish I want us both to cum in him, then I want him to push it out in a shotglass and then snowball it back forth with the other top, and then me giving it to the bottom to drink down. It's sick, nasty and vile, and just repulsive and I fucking love it. I can not find anybody yet that is into this...Hell maybe they can both.be versatile then the than the guy we just fucked can help me fuck the other guy next ;)

2. swhite30

swhite30 Members

I'll be your sissy for this. I find it very hot and gets me going being submissive

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I'm far from being able to take two dicks up my butt but I intend someday to have so much experience that I'd be loosened up enough to let that happen. Not too keen about drinking anything that was up my butt though. Me acting in a sissy way is not typical for me but it's on the table.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I took two dicks once... neither were huge but it was easier to take than I expected.
    I'd do it again...and maybe again....but I'm far from being a twink! and snowballing is great but I prefer it freshly served with saliva than recycled...hehe

Simon :)