i want to buy a sex doll to be my gf.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Owen Johnston, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Thai bride.

2. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Easy to have convidence if you actually have confidence like yourself from an early age apparently.

3. Luscious7th

Luscious7th Members

Just so that you know, nobody is born with confidence, you just acquire it after you are born. The set of parents and folks around you, are the ones responsible for making sure you gain the necessary confidence from babyhood until the child becomes a young man. Unfortunately the world is not perfect, and some of us were born with parents that they themselves, for whatever reasons did not have the skills or knowledge to teach confidence to their children. It is why is important for us to understand that if we are lacking something, like in this case "confidence", then it is perfectly ok to pay a professional to help us achieve what we are lacking. A professional will have precise knowledge and tools to teach you confidence. This might seem like an enormous problem, but in reality it is not. Sometimes we need to stop what we are doing for a moment and look around us, you will then notice folks that are really worse off than us, like someone totally quadriplegic on a wheel chair. Then you approach such person, and after communicating with that person you find out he or she has a significant other that genuinely love and care for them, and regardless their unfortunate situation, they are happy and living life to the fullest.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I like your explanation but I disagree. I agree that confidence can be learnt but you could have the two most confident parents in the world and yet still grow up timid or shy. Or you could have reclusive parents and grow up to be a global superstar. People grow up with manners and morals that their parents pass down but intelligence, confidence and feelings are there in your genes when born.

5. Luscious7th

Luscious7th Members

Alonso376,
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post on "confidence", and sorry you disagree. I can accept your argument, however it has been proven that offspring of intelligent parents, for the most part inherit those genes, and with intelligence gaining confidence is a lot easier. For the most part children are born shy and timid by nature. It's only when their brains start to develop and mature, that they start gaining the necessary confidence in order to be able to function and become self sufficient and productive citizens of society. However there is always the possibility of the total opposite taking place, but it is not the norm. None of us are born knowing anything in spite of inheriting the intelligent genes from our parents, therefore it is never too late to learn what for one reason or another were not able to.

6. I know where you're coming from, and although my penis is far from small I've considered buying a sex doll many times over the years just for the reasons listed above.

7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Maybe a Russian bride, what's their neighbours with plenty of Blondes? They often relocate for marriage and many are hot.

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Interesting interview with Harmony.....................

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I bought one from the Hustler store in Hollywood once. :D

EDIT: It's fun once you get around the seams... :flushed:

Thecars1979 and Well I'm curious like this.
  10. I can be your sex doll

11. I can be your sex doll if you want to, all im asking is your hard cock between my small breasts

scratcho likes this.
  12. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Your hungry aren’t you?

13. Ohh yes I am

bry75 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  14. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Guess not real hungry enough!!

15. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Go ahead and give it a try. At 39 years old with no success with women so far, what the hell have you got to lose? The cost of the doll? Fuck it - it's only money.

If you find that the doll doesn't help - or stops helping after a while - well, it was worth a try.

We should be willing to make our lives more enjoyable wherever we can, particularly if the only person involved is ourselves.

Wish the sex bots were ready. Not there yet. Maybe in 10 years.

16. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

A sex doll might be nice. I would not recommend the KAREN model. It would find something to bitch about. On the other hand if you made it happy, that would be a real confident builder.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  17. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

There's a Karen doll? :laughing:

18. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

Instead of concentrating on a doll, I would like to concentrate on you, a living person.
    Erect penis size is not really that important. I hear a lot size matters, but actually a large penis can be very uncomfortable for a woman if she is not used to it, and even so, change of angle during sex could become painful.
    Premature ejaculation can be overcome by counseling and physical means like learning prolongued masturbation also known as edging. The real issue is to tell yourself that premature ejaculation does not make you a bad person and that it can be overcome. Anxiety will just make things worse.
    Overcoming the anxiety is priority one. That can occur as your self confidence about yourself improves.
    On the medical side, a urologist can order blood tests for hormone levels and prescribe a treatment modality. The big thing is not to beat yourself up about it. That in itself will reduce your feeling of shame. Medical modalities can get you on the right course of action.

6Sailor9 likes this.