i want to be permafried

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by prismatism, Jul 25, 2006.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Now we can finally live together as one big happy family. Let us rejoice.

2. adrian nor

adrian nor Member

I am wierd. I have smoked hashhh a LITTLE... I sleep too little. That may make you wierder! But anyways... I am wierd enough. Think alternatively. Think as if you were high/tripping. Think about the thought patterns then and think like that. I use it to make music! Works great!

ARHHH... You are all stupid! [​IMG]

3. to4dstoo1

to4dstoo1 Member

i permafried myself by smoking pot constantley doing alot of liqiud acid from my finger instead of makeing tabs twice and doing mushrooms twice in a 2 month span

4. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

This will give you a complete permafry do this for just a 1 month period and afterward you feel all diffrent and everything will look trippy and you will have crazy thoughts. It can be a positive change as long as you don't get addicted to anything after the 1 month period.
    simple dude mondays do all these drugs on this schedule: Monday-Drink and blaze fat, Tuesday-Shroom trip, Wenesday-Weed brownies or oxycotin, Thursday-choose from coke,meth,or crack, Friday-Acid Trip, Saturday-Roll on X, Sunday-Pcp or ketamine trip.

5. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

HOW are you reading this?.......think about it

HOW am i writing it........sure, my arms are moving because my brain is telling it to but my brain is just a peice of meat.....a few trillion cells...how can trillions of individual organisms BE as one without a scientific explaination, wich is just as valid as a bible or the stork delivering children

we ARE and noone KNOWS why save the enlightened whos arguments could be easily beaten down by a call of ignorance, if your into the science thing any ways....

brown black blue green orange yellow.....they are all electrical impulses, in reality, your not witnessing anything but nerves and cells comunicating to each other...

what is the difference between the understanding portion of your cognitive facilities and the aware portion of it.....or does your self awareness understand all....
    realise there IS a difference.....

realise you can be as unethical and unruly as you want.....

realise you can be as peaceful as ghandi was without having to get pats on the back for motivation, wich should be both the cause and affect, from the right source i hope....but what is right? (a question to YOU) oh great ruler of the univurse....realise right and wrong do not exist.........their is just life, after life, their is death, or so the living call it.....il see if i can cover that subject in i dont know how many years from now

REALISE their are endless speicies of intelligent beings in our univurse, some who know of our existance, that wish to help, destroy, and learn from our existance.....or just pretened for a moment to yourself that their is, and then pretend to have a brain and realise earth is among an incomprehensable amount of THINGS.....and the thought of a man life creature before the ALL is just as good as the other trillions of ideas

6. J.C

J.C Member

That sounds like adhd. I have adhd and think very similar to that and I am quite odd and always look at things in ways nobody else does. Idk honestly if that is the cause of adhd cause i never researched adhd, but they way you discribed the thought patterns is very similar to mine, although I don't typicaly hug peopleat random, but i do do other socialy incorrect things with out relizing it unless someone explains it to me....Yep what you need is a nice healthy dose of adhd, only negitave side effct is you get easaly side tracked, and following a conversation for long can be challanging, without hopping topics a whole lot, and that is if you don't lose intrest in the person you are talking to and just walk off in mid sentance, yep i've done it several time (normaly to people i don't know well)

J.C

7. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

we should start an adhd club and drive each other mad

id start it myself but meh....

im also lazy......

8. J.C

J.C Member

K! Xd

J.c