i want to be permafried

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by prismatism, Jul 25, 2006.

1. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

woah... man... I cant believe how much bullshit got replied from me saying " i think im a little permafried "... 3 pages of extravaganza.

Yes, Relayer, there is no such thing as being crazy, I fully agree... but at the end of the day, if I follow this point of view of yours, all terms like "idiot", "intelligent" are unexistant... which is true, theyre just human ways to describe something, even though they may not be existant. I was saying I were permafried because my perception point has changed in a big way ever since the couple few experiences with psychedelics. Im not crazy, far from it, but my view of "permafried" was simply a state of different awareness position. And i do see and feel things very differently from time to time.
    Everyone who goes through psychedelics is at a certain point "permafried"... The first time you do them, and realize all of your useless personallities, maybe youre the one being funny, and you realise youre saying those same old jokes to gain love from people, to feel accepted, or maybe youre the guy who never shares a conversation because you dont "like" people. Once all those realisations are complete, youre nothing, you struggle to give yourself an identity... and since this "wash" has been complete, you find a new path. Enlightenment is pretty much my permafried.

and yes Relayer, if it makes you any happier, I do wanna be Syd Barrett and get fat at 25 in my house living with my mom doing nothing and watching tv and eating all day, or maybe be a goth kid who slits my wrists :)...

i may be 16, but i have enough maturity to know that what you were saying was something less common from the mouth of an enlightened 20 year old

and Katie, im in iloveyouland 2 :D :p

and btw : when i say i "lose my mind", or i turn "crazy" and all that stuff, i dont agree with it at all, its just the way normal people will understand what i say more. this is pretty much like any conversations between human work. what we say in daily life for minutes probably has few meaning at all at the end of the day.

and since many have agreed it down being permafried a state of mind different to normal . then yes i am at a certain extent permafried, and probably you two.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Woah Syd, calm down. It was a joke, and if you've ever taken acid you would know that has nothing to do with maturity or enlightenment.

3. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lol
    what made you feel defensive like that? did I even say anything making me sound angry at your reply? course not, unless a word like 'bullshit' makes your eyes burn and your ears twitch . im as indifferent as can be right now behind my computer screen. I am calm, very calm... but thanks for your concern wise man ;)

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

So indifferent that you needed to explain to everyone that what I say was "something less common from the mouth of an enlightened 20 year old" ? Trust me fan boy you dont make me angry you make me laugh

5. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lol i think it is you and not I whos been hurt by this convo... i didnt wanna shout that to all, just mentionning it to you, leave the world out of this place, and let this only matter to you if you want. If you wish, you can even act as if youve never read the sentence, do what you want about it... you have the liberty and the wisdom to do so.
    I know Im not all that wise and know how the univrse works like it were my child, but i hope youre not that stubborn enough.

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Far out dood, I didnt know I had a choice! Or that I was hurt. But thanks for the info

7. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

youre welcome :p

8. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

i know exactly what you mean. try 56 ritalin pills in one day and mixing it with ecstasy, weed and magic mushrooms. you don't know the meaning of the word comedown because when i touched insanity, i knew about it - for 4 weeks before the edge wore off gradually.

you wanna be permafried now - but when you think AND BELIEVE you're actually there, believe me it's the last place you wanna be. you shouldn't take meds recreationally, real drugs are a lot better.

9. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

You'll be fine if you don't look emo.

10. tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA Member

don't you get tired of going on this site only to post cynical, one line responses?

11. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

i love drugs, my favs are L and reef. I smoke all day everyday, and jsut that alone is enough to get u out of reality. Im not saying like insanity or anything. im just saying how u said if someone told u something sad, u would say its awesome or not get upset about it. ive noticed i dont get upset about things really anymore. I just go through my day not really thinking about alot. chillin smoking with my friends haha. ----PLease dont take 20 hits of acid. u will regret it. thats wayyy too intense. just take a dose see if u even like acid, if u do, try acid a few more times and u might be in a state of mind u are lookin for. but its ganna take alot. idk i mean u will still have emotions if u are 'permafried' i think because i feel more love and energy than when im sober... so idk...haha u could also eat X everyday.... umm lets see.... u could try huffing shit but thats not as fun as tripping.... haha
    im 16 too, and i know how wondeful life is, and i wouldnt wanna give it up, i wouldnt want to be in state where i couldnt function, or be able to notice the beauty that is all around. U dont need to be permafried. u just need to realize how awesome this world really is. y would u want to give that up so soon? y would u want to not have feelings for someone when they die? idk it just shows affection and love. i dont think i could go through life without some sort of love.
    remember that you create ur own reality... make it wat u want but dont over do urself.
    have a good trip:) peace~

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Tsukini Kawatte, Oshioki Yo

13. prismatism

prismatism loves you

oh man! i never said i don't want to feel love! love is all i want to feel. i just don't want to get attatched to fake emotions.

like with the example of someone dying. a normal person would go cry for days and think about all the memories they had of that person, and have selfish thoughts about how they won't be able to experience the person's presence in the future, and such. honestly, if someone close to me were to die right now, i would be filled with regret for what i didn't do for them and wish we had spent more time together... you know. normal human reaction. i know, logically, and in my "heart" (whatever and wherever you consider that to be), that death isn't a sad thing. it is the greatest moment of life, aside from birth. it's beautiful and nobody should wish to stop it when it's meant to happen or take it back, and they definately shouldn't mourn it. but we do. if i were constantly in the state of mind i want to be in, when i heard the news of someone dying, instead of crying for sadness, for the loss of an individual's personality and characteristics, i would smile, because that character was completed and it's soul was sent off to some brand new adventure.

sorry for that superlong blurb.

i guess what i was really asking for, is a description of what other people have done or heard of someone doing, involving drugs, reading, exploring, painting, anything, that transformed them permanently. or maybe a suggestion for something i could do. like, if someone set out five days with no obligations, and did a different substance or combination each day, and combined it with a different activity, and since then they have never been the same. that'd take a lot of planning and probably a lot of money but it would be cool of whoever did it :).

i guess things will happen as they should in time.

<3

14. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

When someone dies, missing them and feeling sad is not strange at all, what's strange is going to a church and kneeling down in front of the dead body, then hearing about jesus for an hour. And to find someone dieing beautiful is a pretty daring commment, I wonder how easy it would be to find joy and beauty in sitting next to an old bag dieing of lung cancer gasping in agony every moment until they finally roll out. I dont know about you, but I would leave unless it was someone in my immediate family. Sure, the state of being dead is ok, IF you are satisfied with your life and are ready to give up on it, but that is still a very personal desire that you can never truly know wether or not someone is experiencing shortly before taking a dirt nap. I dont know, I dont want to die, (I could use a small nap though) but if someone doesnt see the point in life, or on the other hand if they believe they are going to heaven, then whatever beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's just a shame that sometimes the beholder is a pedophile or a murder ;)

15. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i can ramble on on this topic forever :)... and since it's so interesting, i think i will.

i think one of the most despicable things man does is force humans to artificially "live". keeping their heart beating and their lungs full when the soul is begging to leave.

i would leave the room, actually, too, if i felt the person wanted to be alone (which most people do when they die) but i'd find beauty in the process. or, i wish i did, in every circumstance. it's more respectful for every thought that person has had, every goal they have reached, and every breath they have taken, to be concluded alone, and not as some spectacle. if i were dying, and knew This was It, i wouldn't want some doctors who thought they knew what was best, postponing the finale i'd been waiting for my entire life.

we place way too much emphasis on the physical body, in my opinion. we know a "person" mostly by their mannerism, facial gestures, and gesticulations. we really rarely know someone as their soul, rarely know their deepest secrets and views and desires and values... their real feelings and inner dialogue.

i'm so excited to die. i'm REALLY excited to live, but, when i die, i'll welcome it. it's so important. it's such a mystery. it's the answer to everything. nobody knows what it is but everyone does it. i don't see, logically, how it's considered "bad". but i still will cry if someone i know dies.

:) great post by the way. even if i am "arguing" it a bit.

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Thank you, your posts are always a great read as well, very few people on here have the positive outlook on life that you have! Trust me though, my post was only meant for conversation though, as I too tend to find beauty in ALMOST every situation. I feel the same way about my own death, I often wonder about what it will be like, what, if anything, will happen afterwards (for me, not to me ;) ) and I too think it could be very exciting to find out, and I also feel the same way about life, it always has surprises, just mine havent been all good latley, but Im sure that will change. Right now Im really getting into some very difficult music on classical guitar, and I had a mental breakthrough of understanding last night, so right there is one example of beauty lol sorry for rambling!

17. prismatism

prismatism loves you

thank you for rambling :).

shifting from one extreme side of the spectrum to the other continuously is natural. i just wonder, is there a way to always see the whole picture?

18. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Peanut butter with cinnamon and raisins = ultimate beauty.

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

My thoughts on Relayer and Prismatism's convo:
    I think death is gonna be the greatest 'trip' any of us have ever had, or ever will have. I'm not talking about the shit that happens after death; I'm talking about the sensations and thoughts and the joy and pain you will feel during the few minutes preceeding death. I bet that shit gets deep. We will come to all sorts of realizations about our life and decide, then and there, if it was all worth it and whether or not we regret certain situations and hardships we have gone through and we will be very thankful for having gone through all of that with the people in our lives. I think it's something we should all look forward to and embrace with an open mind and an open heart.

20. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I'm telling you peanut butter, is the trip of all trips. Shit's made from peanuts son, and there's all different kinds.