I Want More!!!!!!!!painkillers:)

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Deleted member 126, May 24, 2004.

1. i am probably going to get my molars out soon. i most likely will get a prescription for percs or vicodins or sumpthin. i was thinkin if the doc writes it out for 5 then i could just make it into 15. But when you go to get it filled dont they call the doctor to check with certain meds like this. Think it will work?

2. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Does your dentist give you a paper script, more and more often they are just calling them in...

15 is not an outrageoud number though..the pharm proablyl wont call it back..but narco scripts are multi-part, they may get reconcilied somewhere along the way by someone....

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

you w*ould be arrested. and any non mentally retarded pharmacist would send that script back because they DON'T MAKE 15mg Vicodins or Percocets. 5, 7.5 and 10mgs is all they got. and often doctors call in scripts and write them out.

4. yeah i didnt mean changing the potency i meant the amount of whatever was prescribed ( 5 pills changed to 15).
    and if i get caught i will say the doctor most have made it 15 they have no way of proving i changed it unless they keep a copy for themselves at the office....hmmm never though about that.