i want acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by mr_belvedere, May 17, 2004.

1. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

i want to do acid very badly, not just because of the trip but mostly because of the mind expanding part, i am very into meditation, and using substances to help it along. ive done DXM, ive done 2C-B, think im ready for Cid?

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

maybe u ever tried shrooms? ive heard that trying shrooms first is kinda like a must b4 u try acid cause it is kinda like training wheels for the acid trip but ya thats all i recomend u do b4 u try cid

3. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

nah you don't have to do shrooms before acid. I've never done shrooms, and I don't plan to. Acid is cheeper, cleaner and doesn't involve injesting a couple grams of semi poisoness mushrooms.

I've seen people on shrooms, I don't wanna ever go there. The worst i've seen on acid is some one getting depressed for a bit. And we just talked to her and made her feel better and she was fine. and I'm no stranger to depression anyway. But shrooms can be scary like Salvia scary.

4. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

Ive never done acid, but if you're at all into nature/trees, green etc., shrooms will be fabulous if you're in the right environment/right people

5. 0piate

0piate Member

don't badmouth shrooms, my best trips have been on cubes

6. bobfirechief

bobfirechief Member

nah you don't have to do shrooms before acid. I've never done shrooms, and I don't plan to. Acid is cheeper, cleaner and doesn't involve injesting a couple grams of semi poisoness mushrooms.

-- How can hallucinogenic mushrooms be semi poisonous ?

I've seen people on shrooms, I don't wanna ever go there

-- Dude you seriously don't know what the fuck you're talking about .

7. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

shrooms have the best mental trip ever.....i talk in rhyme for hours on shrooms, and its all unintentional. i love it. i wrote a poem for a profile once and it was absolutely brilliant with the rhyming scheme. god i want shrooms. but LSD was much more fun. it was a giggly melt-arific visually intense trip

8. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

what's with this idea of "am i ready for acid." of course you are! if you can do any psychedelic, you can do acid. in fact, IF you do any psychedelic, you SHOULD be doing acid. or maybe some shrooms, but there is no "am i ready for it" involved in doing acid. you're as ready as you can be.

9. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

shrooms are NOT AT ALL poisonous. They are less toxic than aspirin

10. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

True. Nausea can be a side effect of non-toxic substances. Would you rather eat a half ounce of aspirin or a half ounce of mushrooms? (hint: one would kill you.)

edit: Although I agree with this Morrison commenth, this is obviously a stupid illustration, since all drugs have different strengths (has anyone ever even tried half an ounce of acid? How much would that cost? Motherfucker might live though, but anyway, sorry for the stupid example)

11. jaytee

jaytee Member

yeah, the dude that said mushrooms were poisonous is an idiot
    buuuuut

acid is way better than mushrooms. mushrooms have always felt really artificial to me, acid makes me feel like my soul is closer to being in balance.

12. elongito

elongito Member

^ thats interesting, for me its the other way around, shrooms feel more natural than cid or cb. but yeah go ahead and do cid, have fun!

13. stringbean

stringbean Member

Ummmm, as far as I know, you need to eat something like half your body weight in mushies to er, experience any severe toxic effects. Good luck attempting that :) I would think your stomach would rupture first... Personally I have felt more connected with the world on mushrooms. Acid is great (and for me it provides a doorway to some heavy in depth analysis), but it does have a slightly "artificial" undertone.

14. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

Sometimes I get the idea that if you like horror movies or just weird shit, you would love shrooms. If you dont fear anyting, I know thats the way I am and i love them. I havent tried acid, the only thing better about that is maybe less of a mind trip with your thoughts, and more physical fun i dont know for sure though.

And if you pick your own mushrooms you can get poison ones and die. you can also get other chemicals with acid now a day though, because its not as popular as in the 60s

15. ShadyGrove

ShadyGrove Member

Is it possible that the psychedelic properties of shrooms became that way to scare-off cattle or animals from eating them? Or do you think they are just a gift for us humans to grow from?

Either way shrooms are still fun, but I must say that I think acid is better.

16. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Sure, anything's possible, I heard caribou eat Amanitas. I think the spores can survive in their digestive system and be spread around. I wouldn't want to be around a wonky reindeer.

17. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

I'm pretty sure that when I was watching a video on acid that a fluid ounce (there is about 6 in a plastic Coka Cola bottle) of pure LSD that it could get 300 000 people high on acid. Pretty impressive.

18. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

that sounds about right

remember that 250ug is a good trip. there are 4000 of these in a single gram of pure LSD

19. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Set the set and setting up rightly and i'm sure you'll be just fine.

20. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

in a good ego killing experiance soul balance is bullshit, you need mushies for a proper ego death, or a lotta acid.

I need bulk lucey to keep in the freezer for rainy days.