I want a 3some and...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by eunbichin, Sep 3, 2013.

1. eunbichin

eunbichin Guest

I want to have a 3some with my boyfriend and another girl/guy. We've been together for almost 2 years now, and my one sexual fantasy that he can't give me alone is the need for both orifices to be filled at once (double pen). I don't know how to ask him, and I don't know how he'll react. Can anyone help me on this???

2. annickparisot

annickparisot Guest

Yes having a DP is the best kind of sexual sensation a girl could ever get. But if your BF doesn't like the idea, maybe you should let him try a threesome in his favor, a MFF one! If he enjoys (I doubt if there's any guy on this earth that won't like having 2 girls in bed) THAT, maybe he'll learn to appreciate that a MMF works the same way for you.

3. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

Most guys will cringe at the thought of having a MMF with their girlfriend.. I'd happily do it with some random girl, but seeing another guy fuck the girl I love? No thanks.

Of course, honesty is the best policy, but if you guys are young and he really cares about you, don't expect him to be particularly enthusiastic about the idea of a threesome with another guy.

4. eunbichin

eunbichin Guest

Id much rather have a 3some with a girl and a strap-on. I dont think I could handle another real dick. I'm bisexual with a preference to girls(hes a lucky man). But someday down the road I would like to try the real thing. I'll ask him about the mff one first. I honestly dont mind sharing him with a girl for one night as long as she doesn't fall for him or want him afterwards. I will be a bit jealous at first, but its a win-win for both of us c:

5. heatherlooking

heatherlooking Member

If you suggest another girl with or without a strap-on he will probably jump at the chance!

6. greyroller13

greyroller13 Guest

try starting out with a dildo or vibrater and youll see how turned on he gets and maybe progress from there!

7. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Ask him what sexual fantasies he has, explaining that you want to help him fulfill them and you want him to do the same for you. And do so. After he has described his fantasies, if a 3 some doesn't come up, tell him about yours and that now it is his turn to fulfill yours.

8. nooneleft

nooneleft Member

Damn I'm old scool!! Had a past girlfriend make me run out of the room once, I was napping on my belly in the buff with my feet spread and she thought it funny to touch her vibrator to my perineum!! D:

9. nympho man

nympho man Member

Me and my wife has had a few mmf over the past couple months and everyone has had a lot of fun. Me and my wife had talked about it during sex several times and finally we discussed it when we wasn't in the heat of passion. I have to admit the first time I seen another guy fuck my wife it was weird, but what a turn on ! We have got twenty years together and trust each other 100%. She absolutely loves two guys on her at once! I think you guys need to talk and be honest and it could be a lot of fun. Good luck

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wow...dreams. make it so he thinks it was his idea...
    He will be more than happy..