I tried and I don't know if it really hit me

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by cauan, Jun 2, 2004.

1. cauan

cauan Member

Well I took half and my friend did the other half. He felt crazy and I wasn't sure, I'm actually not sure if what I felt was the incredible bud I smoked, a beautiful and crazy thing or the acid. I mean, I didn't see anything different, I felt very comfortable and that was kinda special and I felt really good for about 4 hours...but I really don't know. Did I take it wong? I mean I just put it in my mouth, under my tongue waited for ten or 15 minutes...as it didn't melt I started chewing it and as it still didn't melt I threw it away...did I throw my acid away? Should I try it again to be sure?
    Please helpe me!

2. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

take more. i needed to take 4 the first time to get a good trip, i guess acid these days is of low quality..

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya man half a blotter??!! no wonder, these days u need atleas2-3 to get a decent trip...if only it were like the 70's where 1 hit had liek 300 ug :( these days they can be from 50-100 ug so u need more then 1 hit basiclly and alot then u took, next tiem try atleast 2

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

For your first time do not do 3-4 hits stick with 1-2, then if you don't feel anything after two hours increase the dosage. Never throw it away! I always keep my hit under my tongue for at least 45 minutes. I just let it disinegrate in my mouth. But a half hit probably wouldn't have set you off anyway, try one hit and see what happens.

5. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

45 minutes??? damn, i always just suck on it for a minute then swallow it...and it always seems to hit me hard enough

6. cauan

cauan Member

I know I can search on the web, but now I want to search with you guys.
    It's just this one thing, I'm actually affraid of it...I mean...did you guys ever have a bad trip? What can actually go wrong? Do I die of acid?
    How long does it take 'till it really hits?
    My friend said it hit him, but he didn't really say how, the same thing said the friend who got it for me, that just a half was enough...how does it hit you?
    I'm really not on acid yet, but I'm really curious about the experience.
    Tell me more people.

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

no acid can NOT kill u, yes u can have a bad trip but only u can cause a bad trip dont take acid if ur mad or in a bad setting, make sure u r happy and around friends, and trust me..u will know wen it hits *evil laugh*

8. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Member

The first time i did it i took half and a friend took half we waited like an hour and nothing happened, i was pissed so i went and got the rest of what we had which was two more hits and we took them so pretty much it was a hit and a half for both of us and im glad i didnt do more that that for my first time, now that i have done it more times than i can even remember i usually take like 2-3 hits at a time but i dont suggest 2-3 for a first timer. get used to it then you will know what you can handle and take more as you get used to the effects. i notice it takes a little longer for 1 hit than it does for two or three so give it some time when you do it. Have fun and definatly do it when your in a good mood.

9. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

it really depends on the strength a lot. cause i took half for my 1st trip and it was really strong so i tripped pretty well my 1st time. next time buy like 2 and take one if in an hour you aren't seeing tracers or things are seeming odd, take the other hit, 2 hits won't make you too crazy. but definately trust us, you'll know when it hits you. i personally can almost feel myself like fade into a different world. you'll know and happy tripping :)

10. WhatIs

WhatIs Member

Half of what was probably a beat hit to begin with, and then you threw it away?

There is no real reason to keep the dose in your mouth. Just swallow it.

"Half" a hit may be a lot less than half. You didn't say what form it was in, but with blotter and many other forms, dividing the hit in half doesn't cut the dose in equal parts.

Don't worry about too much. Acid is a drug with a wide dosage zone where it doesn't make that much difference. Anywhere between a couple of hundred and a thousand mics can produce about the same trip. Less than a couple of hundred will probably produce something on the lighter side, but if you aren't looking for a completely separate reality, that might be the way to go.

I do recommend having some kind bud around. It can smooth out the trip, and it will help bring out the visuals.

11. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

ive always done around 1-2 hits and ive always tripped.....but when LSD hits you, youll know it.....if youre not sure, it probably didnt hit you

12. Micro

Micro Member

I was going to say the same thing. There's no mistaking tripping.

I've never taken half a hit, but been around plenty of peeps who have and got off.

13. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

dude i took one and a half and it literally slapped me in the face.......KAPOW type shit...Good stuff

14. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

wtf?:confused:

if u really werent sure if acid could kill u or not (lol), then why did u take it in the first place ?

15. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

If it hit you you'd know.

Take more next time.

16. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

dont ever throw it away!!!!! Swallow it

17. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

You 100% do not need to swallow a hit if you have sucked on it till its mush. It is pointless, but if the placebo helps you believe you are going to trip harder by swallowing it then do it.

18. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

Also, after you put the tab in your mouth don't spit at all for a good 45 mins. Swallow your spit.

19. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Thats way over kill. It should only take minutes to suck the LSD from the paper.