I thought only guys were allowed to orgasm

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by balloonboy89, Oct 3, 2013.

1. balloonboy89

balloonboy89 Guest

That makes it a lot less satisfying. Yes it took me a little longer to learn about these things but I thought only guys were allowed to masturbate and orgasm and cum. I mean I knew women used dildos. Personally I think us guys have it way better and it feels a lot better. :)

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Well, you sure have it figured out.....

3. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Think maybe Balloon Boy has been huffing too much helium

4. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

One of my favorite sayings is "'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Just saying.

5. kurona

kurona Member

weird as this post may seem, i am really amazed that according to some sex therapists theres a lot of women out there who have never ever experienced an orgasm like in their late 20s even.

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Kurona , sad and true. A person's ability to acheive and control orgasm would determine their sexual willingness in the dating arena. A good friend of mine recently began dating again ; he had to "teach" his gf to have numerous orgasms. Meanwhile , she has become "stuck" like glue. LOL. She's 47 ; he's 58. Until recently she admits to having a rather prudish attitude regarding sex and her body.

7. kurona

kurona Member

and it is sad that this is propelled by societies demonification of sex.

people feel theyre doing something wrong by exploring pleasure in their own bodies and with others. that theyd be judged by doing so...

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife has this weird idea that only guys masturbate - how wrong she thinks sometimes

9. balloonboy89

balloonboy89 Guest

I know it's a silly post but that's what I honestly thought for many years. is that so bad? lol.

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

A former g/f of mine was abused by her husband, who simply treated her as nothing more than a hole in order to get his own sexual satisfaction.

As she had been from a strict Catholic upbringing, she had also never partaken in masturbation.

When we first made love (outside, in the moonlight, beneath the shade of some trees, as it happened), things didn't go too well, as my one & only condom split half way through & as I was about to peak, I had to masturbate to finish off, but as soon as I'd done, I went over to help her cum as well which, due to her previous experience with men (man) & sex, she wasn't expecting at all, even though she welcomed my approaches. When she eventually reached her orgasm, it blew her mind as, unbelievably, it was her first, despite being in her mid-late 40s, and having had 4 kids.

After this experience, I'm pleased to say that she soon learned to masturbate whenever she needed some personal time.

I never knew whether her husband was just ignorant to the fact that women were capable of having orgasms as well, or if he just didn't care (which is more than likely), so long as he got what he wanted.

Sharing a pleasure increases the overall experience.