I thought a co-worker may have take another co-worker's job

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Joe.Wild, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Joe.Wild

Joe.Wild Banned

So, that's it.. originally I heard another co worker had it . An easier job..same wage.. then suddenly she has it instead of her.. I got suspicious and thought about it.. but maybe she didnt actually said anything to our boss and it was our boss suggestion alone...I feel guilty for thinking she may have spoken to our boss about it hence I'm confessing of thinking about it..cause even if she did it's not of my business..

Peace.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

More often than not, jobs are advertised, but have already been filled internally. I don't get why tbh. Why advertise a job if you have filled it?

3. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

My understanding is it has something to do with gauging public interest in the position. *shrug* Guess they don't care they're wasting people's time.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've never seen that personally. i've seen jobs advertised and then filled internally, but only because the internal person gave the best interview or had the best qualifications (or because the hiring manager was a dumbass in one case, but i still don't think he actually planned on hiring the internal idiot before advertising the job).

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

oh, and as far as the OP goes, i'm very confused at what this thread is actually about.

6. Joe.Wild

Joe.Wild Banned

About me making a drama for not anything, I think. I confess of punishing myself for silly stuff and sometimes for not even anything at all. So yeah, nevermind and thks for replies.