I think this will sound shallow

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by lilylove, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Texplayboy

Texplayboy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think your head is on straighter than most people. Male or Female. Good luck in your search, be safe, and always be honest with yourself. Life is an adventure, with many stops along the way. You get to decide what you want it to include. Of course, I might need to join a sex-aholic group therapy, but I know I would just be scoping the chicks..

Free your mind, enjoy your body.

James

2. rastapatch

rastapatch Member

I think that mostly it is ok to have sex with someone without marrying them, or even arranging your life around them. I also think that it's better to wait a little bit sometimes, and i will list two reasons.

1. Sex is better with 'the right person' and you don't want the 'wrong' girl sitting on you lap when the 'right' girl walks in (so to speak).

2. Waiting can be just downright sexy.

For the most part though, if you are safe and clear, which you seem to be, then you should not be worried about it.

What is safe is a whole can of worms for a thread of it's own. lol

3. Capn_Danger

Capn_Danger Member

Well, maybe for some people, but others among us are a bit more...red-blooded :X.

1. The "right person" for me would understand and accept my attitude towards sex, really. I don't really see myself being with someone who is less open-minded than that.

2. It can? Are you sure? I'm pretty damn skeptical about that one, lol. Waiting can also be excruciating, frustrating, and fucking boring! I say, if the desire is there and both people are mature enough to handle it, go for it! Life is too short to miss out on stuff like that.

And lilylove, loving sex, being earthy and sensual, or being casual towards sex doesn't make you a slut or skanky. It makes you liberal and red-blooded. Being promiscuous doesn't mean you have to have low standards, and I'd think of a "slut" or "skank" as someone who doesn't respect themselves or demand that their partners are worthy of being with them. You can have casual sex and still be respectable, definitely.

4. evil lesbian

evil lesbian Member

i am the same way especially when i used to be with guys.
    maybe your a lesbian LOL, i'm just kidding so don't take it the wrong way.
    i see where your comming from though sometimes you don't want people to need you or you to need them you just want to enjoy their company

5. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Nothing wrong at all..youre just a free and open human being...I feel pretyt much the same, and have acted upon these tendencies before

6. rastapatch

rastapatch Member

captain danger, hmmm?

hmmmm.

That's a joke about the monkey, right? I mean your not the monkey are you? and you don't look dangerous? It's a joke right? about the toitlet? or somethin like that?

Your post speaks for itself. I won't try to flay or defend you. Folks can see it. I will point out one thing though, for your own benefit, though you might percieve my intent differently.

I am quite sure i, and most the folks on this thread, have experienced what you are talking about. I am almost equally sure you do not know what i am talking about ((insert soft smile here to make you feel better)).