I think my foot shyness/ fetish has a cure

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by gibbo, Jun 13, 2013.

1. gibbo

gibbo Guest

in summary:

I became shy to be barefoot when I was a child (earliest memory of this is about 8 years old)

during my teen years, I realised I was turned on by feet (foot fetish)

for years I tried to find the answer about the psychology of this all, and I have never told anyone about this.

I am now in my 30s, married with 2 kids.

I used to get a thrill by secretly going out in flip flops, exposing my feet. I guess psychologically, it was like going out naked.

anyways, I went to a health spa, had to spend the whole day barefoot. first time I have ever done such a thing.

surprisingly, it felt natural, I didn't feel like it stood out, and it felt ok as everyone else was doing it.

I realised that I was not sexually excited by this anymore, I felt normal.

I know as time goes on, I will feel those old feelings again, but I think I just need to get my release somehow, be barefoot around other people.

I don't want to all of a sudden be barefoot all the time etc, that would be out of character.

this is my experience

thoughts?

deancolby68 likes this.
  2. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

These phrases describe me exactly! I have a massive foot fetish for female feet that I know that there is no cure and I will take to my grave. In all honesty, I would never want to cure or try to suppress my love for female bare feet and personal barefooting. I couldn't imagine my life without these feelings, it's too much a part of me!

Be glad all you have is a foot fetish, there's a whole lot of other stuff that's a lot worse than that. Embrace it! As long as your fetish does not interfere with your personal life, you're good to go! :)

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  3. deancolby68

deancolby68 Members

I'm the same, I get all excited being barefoot or people looking at my feet. Sometimes that feeling isn't there but will always come.back. showing my feet is like being naked I love it.

4. nr3c

nr3c Member

We have a similar situation

5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Maybe just make up medical reason for going barefoot more often.

"peripheral neuropathy" claim to get this burning or tingling if wearing shoes too much... And that going barefoot relieves it

Or Dyshidrotic eczema- itchy, dry skin, claim wearing shoes over heating feet constantly makes it worse.