I think my foot shyness/ fetish has a cure

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by gibbo, Jun 13, 2013.

1. gibbo

gibbo Guest

in summary:

I became shy to be barefoot when I was a child (earliest memory of this is about 8 years old)

during my teen years, I realised I was turned on by feet (foot fetish)

for years I tried to find the answer about the psychology of this all, and I have never told anyone about this.

I am now in my 30s, married with 2 kids.

I used to get a thrill by secretly going out in flip flops, exposing my feet. I guess psychologically, it was like going out naked.

anyways, I went to a health spa, had to spend the whole day barefoot. first time I have ever done such a thing.

surprisingly, it felt natural, I didn't feel like it stood out, and it felt ok as everyone else was doing it.

I realised that I was not sexually excited by this anymore, I felt normal.

I know as time goes on, I will feel those old feelings again, but I think I just need to get my release somehow, be barefoot around other people.

I don't want to all of a sudden be barefoot all the time etc, that would be out of character.

this is my experience

thoughts?

deancolby68 likes this.
  2. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

These phrases describe me exactly! I have a massive foot fetish for female feet that I know that there is no cure and I will take to my grave. In all honesty, I would never want to cure or try to suppress my love for female bare feet and personal barefooting. I couldn't imagine my life without these feelings, it's too much a part of me!

Be glad all you have is a foot fetish, there's a whole lot of other stuff that's a lot worse than that. Embrace it! As long as your fetish does not interfere with your personal life, you're good to go! :)

3. deancolby68

deancolby68 Member

I'm the same, I get all excited being barefoot or people looking at my feet. Sometimes that feeling isn't there but will always come.back. showing my feet is like being naked I love it.