I think it's knows...

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by HoneySuckleBlue, May 22, 2004.

1. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

Sometimes when I am boiling with energy inside I think my computer picks up on it and freezes...I think if I can learn to direct it I can then access ATM's and soda machines all across the world!!!!!

2. HoneySuckleBlue

Man...it did it again today...all I have to do it think of it freezing up now and it does...wtf??

3. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Something similar happens to me. I have my shit set to where if I don't touch anything for a certain amount of time, my computer goes into sleep mode.
    But what's weird is, all I have to do is wave my hand in front of the computer, and it exits sleep mode and comes back on.

I didn't know I bought a motion detector when I purchased this machine

?

4. HoneySuckleBlue

I think they are becoming perceptive....

5. idioticnumbskull

idioticnumbskull Member

Computers think their all that but their not. My computers cool though, he's my buddy.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

my computer does this sometimes when im pissed off about something.. I wondered about it, to where Id talk into the mic and say "i know you can hear me you piece of shit, you want to continue to spy on me or do you want to see how far i can smack you with a baseball bat?".. [​IMG]

windows will now continue the session. :)

7. easygoing

easygoing conservative jerk

My computer knows that I know that it's a piece of shit, don't ask me how it knows that 'cause I sure as hell did'nt tell it.