I think instead of shaking hands

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheGanjaKing, Feb 8, 2009.

1. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

we need a new way of greeting people.

And I have just the proposal.

I think people need to touch their assholes together when they first meet. That way, its clear that they are happy to meet you. I'd do it. In fact, from now on, I think this is how I'll greet people.

On my next job interview, I'll unleash my new idea. The boss will think its awesome, and hire me on the spot.

I'm tellin ya

Its the future.

2. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

If this doesnt work, and you really want your new idea to succeed. Just fart on your hand and then shake their hand. It's socially acceptable, because they dont know. but you can still have part of your crazy plan. and the next time they go to blow their nose.. the shit smell will make them feel like you really were glad to meet them. posssibly.

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

just think of the closeness one would feel by spreading their cheeks wide and pressing that tiny little puckered hole up against theirs, the little bit of moisture makes them stick together a bit as you pull away. tiny pieces of fecal matter would be exchanged, making it as intimate a moment as having sex.

4. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

as horribly graphic that description of the asshole encounter was, im going to have to say, i couldnt do it. mostly because i dont like half the people i shake hands with. so touching assholes together in such an intimate fashion would just be awkward. i mean, thats like having sex with someone (in terms of intimacy) the moment you meet them. and if it was the only means of a greeting, it would lose intimacy. if everyone was touching assholes regardless of their liking for the other person, it would be just about as intimate as shaking hands... novel thought though.

5. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

thats what I want. I want it to become a common thing

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

nothing says 'hey nice to meet you' than spreading anal warts!

7. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

it would definitely break the ice with someone. you wouldnt be as nervous with someone important like a college dean, or a new employer. i mean, how can you be uneasy with someone when you already touched assholes together.

8. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

these are all excellent points

I'm feeling this will take off and be very popular

9. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

i can imagine the look on the first persons face when you try to do this. you spread your cheeks, present your asshole, and move in towards them... you might get arrested the first few times. but after that... im sure it will take off.

10. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

hey, I'm willing to take a couple arrests for everyone if this does take off. Not a big deal at all

11. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

yeah, who cares about felony harasment charges. once this thing takes off. everyone will recognize you as the awkward bastard that started it all. gods speed TGK

12. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

ur sig pic = fail

13. Xac

Xac Visitor

Well i was going to call you a sick asshole, because lets face it thats what you need some one to be, or atleast want.

I guess you've found some one, have fun.

14. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

how do you figure? It's a classic. from the olden days of home made bongs.

15. Xac

Xac Visitor

Next thing you'll say your generation came up with sex :D

But seriously, imo, the pic sais to me "hey i think i am badass because i smoke weed."

16. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

it SCREAMS that

17. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

lol, i meant from my olden days. and thats not what i was trying to come off as. i just really like the pic. it holds nostalgia. i made that bong with my ex gf who i never talk to anymore (she took the pic). it was prolly three weeks after i first started smoking weed.

18. Xac

Xac Visitor

Nothing against the pic itself, i can understand that it is a memory for you, but it is beyond me why kids these days post pics and movies of themselves getting high or just plain fucked up on the net.

I can't think of any good reason except to show off, and thats a pissing contest you dont actually want to win.

19. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

and next I suppose you are going to say that you voted for ( or support) BHO in the belief that he is going to legalize weed.

stoners took his side way too easy. Sad sad sad

20. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

no, i dont think that any president in his right mind would ever legalize marijuana. that is a horrible idea. then it will become commercialized, taxed, mixed with other horrible ingredients to make it addicting. obama can either do great things for the country, or horrible, but i dont believe he will legalize, or even decriminalize to any extent marijuana. Carter was more likely to decriminalize it. and it never happened.