i think i intemidate people

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 11, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

so usually when i go out and wear a tank top people dont talk to me and give me weird looks, and god forbid i wave to or make a face at their kids its like they are praying to god their kids dont wanna be a tattooed freak when they grow up and try to sheild them from me HAHAHAHA. i have five tattoos and 2 of them are rather large, i think people see me as a hardcore tattooed punk or something and its funny cuz i am a very down to earth person, i will talk to anyone who wants to listen :) and i think i am pretty friendly. do any of you guys have this problem??

i think people are scared of me LOL!! Damn me for deviating from the norm!!! HAHA

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

You scare the hell out of me!!!

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i even had some kids come up and ask me if it was ok to pray for me once, i was like OK can i pray with you.... i am not the anti-christ LOL

4. olhippie54

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

LMAO!

Aww, I'm sorry. [​IMG]

6. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

that sexy ass sneer was pretty intemidating...for a kid anyway:)

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

funky, i wanna hang out with you so bad.

that's cute/sweet/silly about the kids, though. i don't know anyone out here who doesn't have a tat.

8. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i think your tattoos are sexy and tasteful, who care what anyone other than me thinks?

9. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I don't think I'm an intimidating person, but I might be to some in Japan because I'm a foreigner. But FunkyPhresh, I've some pictures of you, and you look great :)

10. makno

makno Senior Member

girl yoose fuckin scarey ....i means who da fuck woodent bees a scared o ya ...jus dont be talkin ta me in publiceses wheres folkeses kin sees !

11. Fishndude

Fishndude Member

I have tatties and ride a chopper so I get just about the same thing,but u see it doesn't bother me,actually I like it it keeps the pin head straight and narrows away from me.Don't get me wrong I'm not antysocial I just don't like wasting air talking to 9 to 5ers.So instead of looking at it as a curse look at it as a blessing. :)

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

thanks all, good advice fishn since they wold probly think i was a freak after they talked to me anyways HAHA

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

appearances CAN be very deceiving. i'm really ordinary looking, people would think i'm innocent and easily shocked. a lot of times people go out of their way to try to shock me because i look so "straight and narrow." nothing could be farther from the truth. i'm just not into jewelry and tattoos. too decorative for my taste.

14. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Ditto, I usually try to scare people even more when they look at me weird or ask me silly questions.

I probably would've told the kids its best not to think about me or look at me because you'll become one of us.

That is the kinda thing I'd do I know its wrong but I can't help it.

15. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I plan on letting Noah hang out with all my weird tattoed friends when he's a little older....that way I never have to give him the "don't do drugs and have unprotected sex" talk, because spending five minutes with these guys will scare anyone straight. :)

But you can have my kid, Mama. That's how much you don't intimidate me.

Please take him.

16. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

You seem to take pride in "scaring" people, which makes you sound like an attention whore. I would not be surprised if you are.

Also: "Intimidate" is not a difficult word to spell.

17. olhippie54

I think I intemidate little old ladies in drug stores.

18. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Hehe, can't help but nod my head at this.

19. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

LOL I have kids come up and ask to pray with me all the time. I sometimes go to my friends churches and I do NOT get dressed up. I go in my ratty street clothes and people always ask "Why do you wear that to church" I smile back at them and say "Cause God wont love me less" I go to all different churches... Its a shame that people think that God likes people differentlly... Sad... I'm sorry you have to suffer that. Where can I see your pic to tell if your scary (Im not gonna lie...)

20. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Anti-fashion is the same as fashion. Purposely dressing down is the same as purposely dressing up. Your "statement" is saying nothing at all, and is shocking no one. You're wasting your energy and time. But, hell, wasting is all teenagers do well. Wasting and exagerrating, that is.