I think I have supersonic hearing!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Raving Sultan, Jun 2, 2006.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

That's what it probably is. I have gotten things like that after using a lot of drugs. But its always good to be paranoid. ;)

2. Jennasia

Jennasia Member

yeah, it can mimic the symptoms of schizophrenia. Although, RS doesn't strike me as one who abuses drugs but of course I could be wrong ;-). I was mostly just talking out of my ass trying to amuse myself.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

a kid that grew up across the street from me went to college at that colorado boul;der place, took massive amounts of acid, returned and started getting naked around town, then started dissappearing, and eventually stole his girlfriends car and was gone for 6 months until he finally could remember his name and they could contact his parents from he jail in atlanta 500 miles from here to have him fly home, while on the flight he had to be restrained by about 5 people, and he has never left his parents house since really...and he's a year older than me

but he was predispositioned i think