I think God Is Punishing The Boy Scouts

Discussion in 'People' started by vinceneilsgirl, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Boy Scout and Girl Scout are not what they use to be in the 60-70. Now everything is sex, sex, and sex.

2. Dax

Dax Members

I do believe you missed my point W48.

3. Disagree

4. I know how we female are very liberal about things. There are more people who do not support the gay/lesbian lifestyle. it is a sin against God. Fewer people support gay/lesbian. You can not be a Christain and live sexual immoral.

5. God does exist. The reason why people say he does not exist is to justify their life.

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You raise some very interesting points from nearly 2,000 years ago. All following a virgin birth, while shepherds watched their flocks by night.
    The chapter also mentions that we should look to God. Does this include or exclude the church.????????
    Regarding the kings and emperors, does this mean that we should also ignore all the laws and make them up as we go along.
    The term "God help me" has just taken on a whole new meaning. :yum::yum::yum:

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Take a look at my reply, I cannot stop laughing. :yum:

London Lady likes this.
  8. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

very old thread but there is no such thing as a God of any kind. and it should just be the scouts boys girls should learn to be around each other and how to behave

9. Yes there is, the reason why you say that is the sin in your life, there is a God

10. You are so funny, it sick

11. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

no the reason I say that is there is absolutely no conclusive evidence that any god or gods exists. It isn't my job to prove there is no god it is the job of god to prove he, she, it exists

wrat and London Lady like this.
  12. Well there is, the reason why people claim there is no God is to justify what they do.

13. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

we dont need to justify our actions to a fictitious sky daddy who if they do exist cant give us any proof. And a book written by a bunch of bigoted, illiterate, savages and repast. doesn't prove anything about a god.

wrat likes this.
  14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The Boy Scouts was the last all-boys organization. Before they caved to leftist feminist pressure by letting girls in. Thereby becoming the Soy Scouts. A few months ago, I saw some little girls in Boy Scout uniforms selling popcorn. There’s tons of girls-only organizations, but none for boys. It’s depressing. There is a war on masculinity.

thepapasmurph and London Lady like this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

100%

My den leader said I was had toxic masculinity for listening to Steve Crowder. All I wanted to do was expose her to critical thinking.

It was a devastating lesson for a 7 year old. I thought long and hard about it as we did crafts that night.

16. 6-eyed shaman

So funny I forgot to laugh
    Crowder wasn’t a thing when you were 7 years old.
    And I own 35 shares of “Gillette stock”

Nice try though.

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Brother I am just like you. Very concerned with the role of white men (or lack thereof) in society. You don't know how old I am. I was a fan of facts and logic since childhood.

18. 6-eyed shaman

If your scoutmaster scolded you for listening to Steven Crowder when you were 7 years old. That would make you about 12 years old today at most.

You make up bullshit constantly about this, and profitable Gillette stocks that don’t even exist. Which is why I don’t take a damn thing you say seriously.

19. 6-eyed shaman

Then again you might be 12 years old for real

Which would explain a lot

20. Varmint

Varmint Member

I was a boy scout when I was a kid. Had to be a certain age to join. All we did was take longish hikes and go camping. We cooked, did bushcraft, studied for various merit badges. I would've stayed in if it hadn't been for the idiots who were so demanding that you MUST climb the ladder, ascend, and keep working for promotions. I didn't give a single $h!t about any promotions to higher grade or class, nor for any so-called "merit" badge. I was there to have fun doing things I enjoyed doing, and if they couldn't stop harping, I'd leave and do what I enjoy by myself without them. And that's just what I did. The boy scout oath was pretty good back then and I don't know if it's changed by now. Their manual certainly has, though, and it's a pitiful disgrace in my opinion.

I would never waste an ounce of time with such a neutered outfit these days. I learned far more by myself without their continual "guidance" and over-reach. They seem nowadays to be going the way of the girl scouts.

I doubt God is punishing the boy scouts. Not His style. As my son would say, "Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity and ignorance". If there is any of the later, it's coming from the over-rated "leaders" who aren't teaching how to avoid such things.

6-eyed shaman likes this.