I stopped shaving my legs and...

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by marysoul, Jan 4, 2009.

1. ASage

ASage Member

:2thumbsup:

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

you guys must never get laid.

3. melo85

melo85 Guest

I haven't shaved in five years. It's just hair, there is nothing gross about it. If a person wants to shave because they genuinely want to than I say go for it but if they are shaving because society tells them they should then I think that is sad. My husband likes my body natural and so do I. :)

4. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

My leg hairs are transparent... I love it! but my arm pits and my pubes are red like my head.

5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

that's interesting, my wife shaves. She is beautiful too.

6. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I don't give a fuck if my old ladies legs are hairy or not...just as long as I don't get pubes in my mouth I'm good.

7. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

I don't shave my legs in the winter...I keep up with everything else but shaving legs in the winter time seems useless to me

8. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

The hair grew longer, oh noooo.

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

ahahahahahahha someones fucken angry as fuck!!!!!!!!!

10. spazzingfetish

spazzingfetish Member

i shave my legs, arms, pits, happy trail, vajayjay, and feet. i am fucking hairy. i wish i didn't feel the need to shave but it just doesn't look good. i'm a girl, i do not want hobbit feet. and my arms are so hairy they look like a mans if i don't shave (the reason i started was cuz a friend once confused my arm with my boyfriends when they were side by side). and though i actually like the look of a little happy trail on girls, mine just looks like a mans... i do leave a wide landing strip on the vjay though as i think it's more womanly and sexy to have some hair.

11. SiAnO

SiAnO Member

that is quite sexy :) haha!

12. iadoreyou

iadoreyou Guest

i let my legs get a bit fuzzy in the wintertime, though i keep my underarms and underareas shaved. can't stand to be overly hairy!

13. gypsy_queen79

gypsy_queen79 Member

I shave my pits about once a year. Not very hairy to begin with, so in order to thin it out to keep it untangled, it has to all go. But, only once a year when it's long and tangled.
    I shaved my legs for my SIL's wedding, since I had to wear nylons and it pulled the hair. As soon as we got home, I ripped off the nylons and told hubby to remind me of how nasty it was the next time I thought about shaving for an occasion. He hasn't had to remind me, I remember well enough on my own.
    He likes me natural. It's stubble and pricklies he hates.
    He on the other hand is a hairy beastie. He trims his pubes, but only because it's a dang forest and it's a mess when he gets all sweaty at work every day if he doesn't trim. (it looks like he had an "accident")
    He's even growing out a beard because I said I liked it. He said he could grow it or cut it, it didn't matter either way to him, but since I liked it grown, he'd grow it.
    I do know a girl who shaves even her forearms. She hates the hair.

14. FlowerMama

FlowerMama Member

So my husband is french, and couldn't care less about body hair.
    Pits, legs, no issue.

I, on the other hand, like smooth legs, and find shaved pits less likely to smell. So I shave there too. :)

Peace,
    -Flowermama