I still think that too many people take me too seriously and can't understand me..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, Aug 20, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Penny, I don't usually write a response to your posts even tho I do read them alot lately. But your first 2 posts in this thread sound almost like something I could have written....wierd huh, guess you're not alone here.

2. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy when people tell me they feel the same way :) Cause I don't have to try hard and explain what is so hard to express....

3. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

I don't know about warm, but every week or so I get fuzzy...

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

hmmm, I don't see you as prideful or serious or idiotic, I just see you as a french gal. Which means that I, as a Canadian, have a lovehate relationship with you :p Just kidding of course. You're just another person who posts on here... When you're postin silly stuff, just use one of these two faces: :) or :rolleyes: so people know you're joking around. We aren't clever enough to understand humour unless it's pointed out to us

5. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

EEEEK!! Your avatar's nose is MISSING!!!!!

6. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

okay ...calm down...breath....you need to loosen up penny...your too serious...lol

7. makno

makno Senior Member

people here take their frivolity seriously .....

8. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

omg, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *hyperventilates* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHALMFAOLAFO!

So if acting conceited is your game, I will back off, peeny.

9. Colours

Colours Senior Member

penny you have such a tragic life

10. stranger

stranger Member

ohh penny you are too sweet, such a good hearted person. someone told me about a birthday PM they recieved from you the other week and how much it meant to them to just feel accepted and loved for once from someone who meant it and knows how to mean it. it was truely a renewal of spirit and love for that person and it really shined through them when they told me about it. all just because of your little good deed and thoughtfullness, it really did go a long way. i think you are a wonderful caring person and deserve only the best in this life. if other sour souls on here cannot accept you and want to try to frusturate you..well, that is their problem. just keep being the good person you know you are : )

11. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Wow.. thank you, stranger! I think I know who you're talking about.. I'd like to hear from him.

happyhippyflower.. yeah just back off.. :)

purple moss: I KNEW, I knew I was gonna get that at some point. I was waiting for it!! :p

12. bennyh

bennyh Member

I think most people do understand you, they just don't care...if you think you're complicated and fascinating and brilliant, folks, you're probably not, except to yourself, and that leaves no room for anyone else...

13. a lot of the time I have to use my

<joke>
    </joke>

they work, but they make it less funny.....

14. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

ouch that was mean... but maybe it's true, but I'm gonna feel sad all day now

15. and as to think of you..... you are the amorphous much prettier of the two books mods....

don't have a sounding at all for what I think you are like, I only have soundings for the people who I post around an uber lot.....

but you seem like alright folk

and yeah, a lot of people think they are complex, because in reality humans are very complex.....

I've spent good chunks of the past 3 years trying to figure out exactly how I think, I have some good ideas of a general direction to look in, but still not much progress

minds are like knots, and it's nice if someone else takes interest in yours, but either they are too interested in their own or something else in most cases...... (well of course something else, I had the something else, but then I lost it)

16. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Ignore him. You are a beautiful person. Now, cheer up or I'll come up there and pinch your butt!!!

17. oh dear.... that went all knot didn't it?

<thesis>
    people don't understand people because they're probably too busy trying to understand themselves
    </thesis>

18. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

okay, thank you, but... can people stop noticing I'm beautiful and finally see what's inside? because it's not air I'm telling you

19. bennyh

bennyh Member

the truth is not beautiful-beauty is not truth...wish somebody'd pinch my butt...

20. when people stop seeing my age and ditziness people will stop seeing your pretty face.....

welcome to the world of superficiality.....