I shaved......

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jan 25, 2005.

1. XriseXupX

XriseXupX Member

i can't stand body hair on myself
    its all good on guys... but on myself.. i feel disgusting when its there
    except my legs... i really don't care either way about my legs

2. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

Yea same here. Well only my pits & legs. Pits definately. Legs can go a couple weeks in the winter, without shaving. I respect every1's right to do wtfever they want to their own body. But I sure aas hell hope that if some chic has hairy pits, that she doesn't wear tank tops.

3. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

I have hairy pits and wear what i like, i wear many small tops that show them off... the fact is i have a bodu which i am happy with and im not going to stop wearing tops that show my armpits just because people dont like my hair. ... i hate looking at girst that walk around in tiny skirts with their tits almost hanging out, but hell i dont expect them to stop doing it just because i dont agree with it.

Me having hairy armpits has lead to some people congradulating me and others saying its disgusting... the fact is i get exactly the same about having dreadlocks... or wearing clothes that are different or for not wearing make up. Just because i dont feel the need to do these things to feel good about myself.

Now i enjoy having hairy armpits, and i enjoy having smooth legs, id LIKE to enjoy having hairy legs and occasionally i do but at the moment im in the moo for smoothness.

4. Loki84

Loki84 Member

I'd be in the congratulating category. It's nice to see an independent woman who doesn't feel like she has to shave. I see armpit hair as a positive thing, as it shows a distinct lack of superficiality.

that said, i've just shaved my armpits. I shave random parts of my body when I get bored. Last year, I shaved my legs. They took forever to grow back! I hope the armpits son't take forever, because they feel really weird shaved.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

LOL such a long time... I'm going on a decade! and I work in a newspaper office where I have to make folks think I'm not too wierd.
    let your freak flags fly!

6. drumminmama

I notice a lot of one-or-the-others, especially in California at shows.
    I've always been curious about that.

7. TimmyHoover

TimmyHoover Member

I don't mind ladies w/ pit hair but leg hair can be a big deal breaker

8. drumminmama

but timmy, isn't it a sign that she a might not be compatable with you? If shaved is important to you?

9. ArtLoveMusic

i dunno what it is about it. Maybe in the summer i'll not shave.. or maybe i will shave more :S i dunno. I'm cool with having fluffy legs but after a while when the hair gets super long (well... for leg hair) and cos its quite dark i start to disslike it and shave it off again. I guess its the same as head hair really, before i got dreads i was all way chopping and changing.

The fact that i CAN have a choice the same as men can CHOOCE to have beared or shave it is good enough for me.

10. LunaPeace85

LunaPeace85 Member

Fleassy, you're absolutley beautiful. I wish that I didn't feel the need to shave. I only do it for my boyfriend, but there is still a part of me that wants so badly not to. Anyway, the ability to choose IS a beautiful thing.

11. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Fleasy hope you do grow your leg hair again as it sounds very sexy whether fluffy or when it's long- I've never seen a woman's leg hair longer than about an inch. It's great to caress when there's some real fur there, good to play patterns with hair in bath + shower + then see all hairs standing to attention when you then dry them + the're all soft. And even occasional shave can be fun +rougher feel of returning stubble- enjoy feel on hands, but bit rough for face. Be happy hairy or shaved, but for me hairy is truely hot.

12. ArtLoveMusic

mine doesnt get longer than an inck
    about 2/3s of an inch is my length usually.

13. WildChild67

WildChild67 Member

RAZORS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!:p

14. urbangal

urbangal Member

I don't shave anything. Period. I'll shave for noone.PERIOD. The person either likes me as I am or they can fuck off and so can societies' rules.

Never shaved my legs. Hairs always have hair on them. I quite shaving my pits cause I just don't like the blades.

15. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

ya know, there is no hippie bible that says you cant be a rebel at heart and have love and all that shit and that you cant shave,
    That is commie right wing nazi bush lover propaganda meant to discourage ordinary folk from becoming hippie bullshit.
    Hippie girls should shave their pits and dugouts if they want they man to eat clam chowder, it has nothing to do with principal or ideals but just a good and pleasant looking idea. fuck the government and bush. but even better if its trimmed

16. thespeez

thespeez Member

I, too would be offering you compliments! What's more, I admire that you're comfortable wearing tops that leave your armpits exposed. Do consider re-growing out your leg hair. Although, I'm not so sure I'm too crazy about dreads, but that's just me.

Can't say I blame you. I'm not too crazy about blades on my face for that matter, although I usually do trim around my neck. I admire both Fleassy's and your spirits! More women should follow your leads!:)

17. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

I shave simply because I hate the feel of hairy legs. If you like that, then that's awesome and do what you feel feels good, but I hate hate hate touching my legs and them being all hairy. I have thick, dark hair which is GREAT on my head but less so pleasant to me on the rest of my body. I shave because I hate feeling scratchy and I feel like I get sweatier when I don't shave my pits, and no one likes being sweaty.

18. ArtLoveMusic

Yea im thinking for the summer i might shave the pits but inly cos ive started sweating lots and i could do without being sweaty cos i hate that feeling. What i'm thinking is im going to give it a go and if the sweatyness does occur and its not just cos of all the winter clothes i wear right now then i'll shave it off till winter again, but i hope i dont have to, i love having hairy pits :)

19. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Urbangal, love your attitude! There can't be many women who've NEVER shaved their legs (in west anyway)- I think that's awesome. Is that because your leg hair is very fine + not that noticeable anyway or would they be obviously hairy? Latter takes more personal strength, though I think it's incredibly sexy. Rock on!

20. drumminmama

grow it out anyway. You do the maintenance on your body!