I shaved......

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jan 25, 2005.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

...heya all... today i shaved my legs... yes i did. why? .... cos i felt like it, 4 months of hair i felt like a change.. and now i feel very fresh...its odd.

my armpis are still fluffy.... but my legs are nice and smooth hmmmmm i wonder why i prefer to have hairy armpits but smooth legs?? :S

dunno...

anyway just thought id sya that :)

2. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

i wouldn't be able to stand hairy armpits. i hate when mine even get stubbly. i dont know how you do it.

3. ArtLoveMusic

stubbles horrible.... hairy armpits when left to be long are lovely and soft :)

4. ArtLoveMusic

:) they are on here somewhere i think... in the bare the hair thread i think :)

5. Silverrose

Silverrose Member

I dont know how people dont shave, I cant stand body hair!!! AHHHHH!!! Sorry I just shave it all off, it takes more time out of my day, but I feel better.

6. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

I just go through phases...
    hair on....hair off......
    :p
    tis so much more comfy not to shave, wax or whatever...just the aesthetic thing you have to deal with...that is dealing with this idea that people have that there is not meant to be hair in there!
    having tried all areas of the hair off and on possibilities on my body I have to say that I am most probaly a lazy git who can't be bothered to ge rid of it most of the time...but then again that is like most of my male mates and a fair few of my girlfriends so I don't feel so worried abut it!!!
    :D

7. jen12151989

jen12151989 Banned

I trim my pubes, but shave everything else.

8. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

:D
    shaved pubes equals walking round with an itch in your pants for a week!!

trimming is the safe way to approach this all!

well given you ae not hanging out with a person who has a hair phobia...(scuse me whilst I go and look up the proper wword usage for that then@@@

9. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Unshaved is so natural + sexy. Visited W.A 3 years ago + saw only i hairy girl,c.30ish, on bus from Albany-Perth, with some dark leg hair + some pit hair showing. The whole way she was dressed + general appearance were awesome + made me feel generally horny!

10. michaelbrainard

michaelbrainard Member

I am a male..and everything "down there' get shaved..I love it!

11. Loki84

Loki84 Member

I've shaved my pits in the past, and freshly shaved, they feel good, albeit slightly weird. Hair feels good, but stubble is awful.

12. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

I can't stand body hair... I'm weird like that I guess... but I love to be SMOOOOOOOOOOOVE everywhere :) The skin's more sensitive that way, and that's just the way I like it. Fortunately for me my girlfriend is the same way. Strangely enough we both like hairy men.

13. Celine

Celine Member

I shaved too yesterday.. I just felt like shaving before going on a trip through switserland. :) We're going to a spa too, and I don't like to be hairy then. :) But after the trip I'm letting my hair grow again. ;)

14. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

I'm pleased you're going to let it grow again Celine, I think the natural hairy woman is an endangered species, worthy of conservation measures. The fact the fuzz is cuddly + sexy is irrelevant!

15. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I think women should be able to grow their hair out and not be bothered for it. Its noone else's business weither they do or not.

16. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Lately I've been wanting to shave my legs because I love that feel too. I haven't shaved anything in such a long time. Close to a year... I don't know if I will.

17. Silverrose

Silverrose Member

I dont think that it was that bad...and after a while you get used to it, it's just like your legs, no itch or bumps!

18. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

i cannot believe you shaved your legs fleassy....that is weird that you prefer pit hair over leg hair...hmm....i prefer both...but i think it's kewl to shave too...it does feel really nice afterwards...

i also haven't shaved in a long time...and i'm not sure if i could...

19. NJnudedude

NJnudedude Member

I once shaved off all of my pubes and while it felt neat, it was also weired since I never wear undies.

Now I keep my shaft smoothe, but you have to have a boner to do it. No problem there.

20. Melancholia

Melancholia Member

I'm the same way. To me, hair is just kind of nasty and dirty. I also prefer people I'm "with" to shave at least CERTAIN AREAS (hint hint) :)