I see the number 11 EVERYWHERE!

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by WaTeR_LiLY, Jan 9, 2005.

1. WaTeR_LiLY

WaTeR_LiLY Member

It is so odd but everytime I check the time, it is 11 past.
    On two seperate occassions I have got out of the shower and walked into my room to see it is 11.11p.m! The more it happened it started to scare me. Now I point it out to my friends, some think it means something will happen to me on the 11th of a month or at 11 at night or 11 past e.t.c.

I have even got bank statements that have said that weeks between withdawls that i have taken money out at 13.11!

Could this mean aything or am i just paranoid.

2. nathalie7777

nathalie7777 Member

OMG water lily ditto here. I am so glad to see this post, as I have this happening to me all the time, but i don't just see the number 11 but 11 11, like e.g on the computer it will say 11:11 Am/pm same on my watch, with everything......

I thought i am going nuts here LOL

3. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Ok, here is what happens to me..

say i learn a new word..

all the sudden i see that word everywhere..

now was that word there all along..but i didn't know it..because i just skipped over it cuz i didn't know what it meant ???

or does that word appear everywhere now because i just learned it..to like remind me...or soemthing...weird right?

4. Universal_Donor

Universal_Donor Member

Funny, I was just talking about that in a different post. I see 11:11 all the time, and 3:11, or 10:10. Some sites say that it's supposed to signal that your life is headed in the right direction.

5. kayy

kayy Member

11 is the number of uranus/aquarius, and well, the age of aquarius is coming, we are in the middle of a big change... the age of pisces was an age of faith/love/beleif/dreams... The age of aquarius is more about waking up from the dream, using your mind more, but in a unconventional way, it's also about revolution/divorce/breaking up, not necessarally on a personal level, it's more about changing/shifting big ways of thinking/doing... And: it's about freedom, learning to become more free, in our feelings; passion was more a thing for the pisces age, we need to focus on clarity and freedom... LIGHT!

6. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

this is weird.
    me and my best friend met when we were 11. Her favorite number was 11 because it was her lucky basketball number. Her last day alive was the 11th. And for my 12th birthday she gave me a box, an owl-shaped box with a key in it. on the bottom of the box a number 11 is engraved. dont beleive me? ill post a picture. Her time of death was 6:11 PM.

the number 11 scares me.

7. benjaminge1

benjaminge1 Member

Hi water lily, read my post. same kind of thing happened to me.

Ben

8. benjaminge1

benjaminge1 Member

9. M0sEs

M0sEs Member

11 flys circles all around me.

my astrology is 11 ... my moon is Aquarius

please don't be frightened or think it's just so weird. The weird is actually where all the real is at. The rest is very unimportant I've come to learn.

consider yourself blessed ... just remember the larger ... 11 is there to keep you reminded of the truth ... dont let your mynd fall into this braindead atmosphere all around us.

dig http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/11.htm

10. SandyLee

SandyLee Member

Want to hear something freakier, i had a reading with a lady once, and on one of the cards there was an 11, and she said that she was drawn to the number, and told me that there will be something with a number eleven that will come up in my life, and that it was something positive, since then ive been seeing the number eleven everywhere, and always waiting for this thing to come, whatever or whoever it may be, and just before i got on hip forums, i actually thought to myself "I wonder what the deal with this eleven thing is, and if its actually happened already or not! and then i saw this post. There is something going on! oh and look at this this is no joke:

Welcome, SandyLee.
    You last visited: 01-15-2005 at 06:11 PM

Ive always translated the word Eleven into Elven, for the Elves, ive always felt im an Elf at Heart, i mean you just have to look at my Ears! plus one person told me i looked The Elven guy from Lord Of The Rings.

11. Turner1983

Turner1983 Member

I am new to this site but I had to register just to point something out. The two people in this forum who really have a connection with the number 11 have the number 11 on this page. Water Lily has 11 post and bloody kisses posted on the 11th of this month. Just thought I would point it out I am not trying to scare you.

12. Millie_Diane

Millie_Diane Guest

I have the exact thing happen to me. Several times a week I will see the time is 11:11 and it's been going on for about 2 years now. It never stops becoming strange even after years everytime I see that it is 11:11 I pause for a second. My bf started seeing it too after I mentioned it to him and now several times a week I hear him yell that it's 11:11 from somewhere in the house. I've heard it's supposed to be good luck or something, but I think it definitely has deeper meaning because I always get a weird feeling when I see that time.

13. Psychedelic Owl

Psychedelic Owl Member

I see the number 8 everywhere:

My Name - C+O+R+M+A+C 3+15+18+13+1+3=53 5+3=8

My Sign - C+A+N+C+E+R
    3+1+14+3+5+18=44 4+4=8

My Date of Birth - 10/07/90
    10+07+90=107 1+0+7=8

14. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I know what you mean about the whole 11 thing... here's my weird thing: things have been happening to me in 13's.... good things and life changing things... I'd get promoted on the 13th. I'd pass driving tests on the 13th. I bought a couple scratch-n-win lottery tickets on the 13th and won a bit of cash... met my husband on a Friday the 13th... all weird stuff...