I secretly admire Hitler.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Noble Fir, Jun 24, 2006.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Why are all these people glorifying Hitler?

Frankly I find it disgusting.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

*pinches your cheek*

awe look at the cute widdle imagination

everyone has admirable qualities, everyone has shameful qualities, which qualities you will find as what, depends on your own perspective

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

exactly...i also find it disturbing....

4. carsick

carsick Member

my polish mates mum admires hitler!
    He was good at wot he did , so wot!
    His motives cancel out any respect.

5. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yes. Defiantly that also. I don't care if he was a fucking genius and didn't eat animals- yipey- I'm gonna admire Hitler for those things....
    :rolleyes:

Threads like this where person after person jump on some kinda bandwagon like that make me wonder about people.

6. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

If Hitler was a genius, he was an evil genius. I've personally know people that were victims of Hitler's persecution, them and their families. So he made the trains run on time. Wowee. Where were the trains going? For millions and millions of people (not just Jews) they were headed straight for the concentration camps. The people that admire Hitler would probably be the first to go there, anyway, if they could go back in time a little.

7. yossarian

yossarian Member

I pretty much agree with the last couple of posts...the fact remains that he killed 6 million people in death camps. I dunno, that seems like a good indicator that he should top the List of People Not to Admire. Who gives a shit if he was a vegetarian, good husband, or even a good leader? There are plenty of people who demonstrate those qualities without having started the Holocaust.

8. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I hate him.

9. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

Everyone looks at the situation in a different point of view. And yours is very ordinary and boring. But i respect that.

10. boothy

boothy Senior Member

the thing with hitler is i have a certain amount of pity for him. how much he hated himself, so much so, he discriminated against everything that was him. for instance.

hitlers ancestors, were jewish, yet his main target were jewish people. hitler had jewish blood running in him.

he also discriminated against travelers, and the homeless. yet hitler himself had once been sleeping on the streets.

there is substansial evidence that hitler had homosexual tendencies and privately was atracted by other men. gay people were another of hitlers targets.

hitler discriminated against anyone in general who wasn't german. hitler - austrian. he wasnt even born in germany.

his favoured stereotype - german, blonde haired, and blue eyed. hitler was none of these 3 things.

basically, he hated himself, and when he got into power his hatred of himself took over, and his racial cleansing was arguably, him trying to change everything he was, by attempting to destroy these things in others.

and while he did great evil, a certain amount of pity can be shown... but this never outwieghs any wrong.

it is my personal belief, that noone is ever born with an evil heart... and we have to look at their childhood journey, as to why they grew up to be so evil.

11. Wasteland

Wasteland Member

I've heard that Hitler was a great dancer. Judge for yourself:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Mine is very ordinary and boring?

So to be "different" and some kind of free thinker I should admire Hitler and forget the things Hitler did?

Sorry not gonna happen. If I'm ordinary and boring, oh well :)

13. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I know all these things. I have even felt an OUNCE of pity for Hitler before.

However, that faded fast. Lots of people go through terrible experiences and don't do what Hitler did. I myself have been through A LOT of shit but you don't see me giving into any self pity and hatred and turning that onto other people.

Things happen but it's up to the individual with how they deal with things.

14. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

I'm not sure how 'boring' it is. I notice you're in London. If it wasn't for those 'boring' guys in the RAF that fought off Hitler's Luftwaffe, you'd be speaking German now-that is, if you there was anything left of Britain when Hitler finished with it.

15. boothy

boothy Senior Member

nah man i werent denyin a lotta people dont know these things, its pretty common knowledge.

i know a lotta people do. but i still do not take back my statement that "noone is born evil".

i still feel pity for him. i don't think it justifies any of his actions. and i dislike him greatly, and would fight to my death to stop him, if i had lived those times.

BUT, that does not mean i don't pity him. I pity anyone, ANYONE, who does these evil things. because to do this you have to be well and truly broken inside, and to people whom their own exsitence is worthless, they either take it out on themselves, or others.

so i do not say i don't pity him. i do. but i do not in any way like his actions, or the man himself.

16. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

yes, because that's exactly how it works
    it's not like the people that agreed with him, did not already think that, like they read it and went, "hmm, I will think like that now"

I could say the same thing about the people disagreeing
    there were like 5 posts that agreed, then a whole bunch that didn't

my guess would be the majority of peopl that disagreed didn't bother to post, and then once the thread started getting a few replies, someone that disagreed and felt like saying so, did then post

I don't think you should admire Hitler as a whole, but he did have admirable qualities

17. Katelyn

Katelyn Banned

that's interesting, wasn't Hitler also jewish? and aren't those the same jewish bankers who were behind the holocaust? I recall that you wrote somewhere that the holocaust was actually just a ploy, planned and excecuted by the jews themselves to further push their secret agenda.