I Saved a Life! Yaaay!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HappyHaHaGirl, May 24, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Well... Tim died... none of the vet places would even let me bring them in to look at them or to show me how to take care of them or anything... the place they referred me to, that does this kind of stuff all the time, doesn't open until 9 on Tuesday... it was all worthless... :(

But I guess it's better than being thrown away by the Metro Parks maintenance crew... :(

This ruined my week. :(

2. joe

joe Banned

well if ya feel so sad about "bury them" if ya want give em a makeshift funeral with stairway to heaven playing in the background

or you can always eat em

3. HappyHaHaGirl

I'm a vegetarian.

I'm going to bury them by my dog, Priscilla. She's been up there all alone for a while. And she liked to kill birds, so I know this will make her happy... :)

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

sorry to hear the birds died. at least they went out in the warmth of your loving presence. mother nature's a cruel lady sometimes.

5. HappyHaHaGirl

Thanks....the people at Walden's Puddle said there's really nothing I could have done, because only 20% of baby birds survive.... it's really hard to keep them alive if they've been abandoned. :( Maybe next time.