I Really Want This Girl To Give Me A Bj

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sixpointnine, Mar 6, 2017.

1. sixpointnine

sixpointnine New Member

OK, so I have this friend. She is a girl but not my friend. And she is also my friend's ex. I know that she also likes another boy. She is really hot. I want her to give me a bj, but idk how to ask. We talk about sex all the time. If someone says come, she thinks it's cum. I know she gave my ex a bj too. We don't drink. We also see each other every Friday and some Saturdays. Can someone help me?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well there's a lot of inconsistency here.

you're friends but not really friends and then she gave your ex a BJ so, ya know.. you're a bit queer too yet you spend enough time with her to be friends when you already said you aren't.

:toetap05:

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

What in the fuck did you just say? Ae you 12 years old? Learn how to type a proper sentence/paragraph that makes even a little sense.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong yabba dab-a-doobie

no...you aren't ready...come back in a few years

5. morrow

morrow Senior Member

I really don't know what to say...

Yes I do!

Get to your room! Your grounded!!!

3 people like this.
  6. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I never had to ask a girl for a BJ. It is pretty much a standard part of sex unless you are a very young teen. Even then I had my first BJ when I was 14 from a 17 year old girl. She even gave me one in a movie theater where unbeknownst to me, a few classmates could see. Thus my reputation was born.

7. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Senior Member

[​IMG]

8. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

This is good for laugh anyway.

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator

No.