I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia.

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Sinead 1965, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I am 55 year old skinny short 5ft2 tall freckled face thin lips green eyes redhaired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was 14 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.

I love women in silky satin clothing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. .

Recently i found online this article about macrophilia. I read it. I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia. I have a preference for much taller curvy well endowed ultrafeminine women. That is a form of macrophilia. I have a preference for massive women at least 5 feet taller than me. Macro-sexuality is a sexual orientation and can be a fetish. Macrophilia is a sexual orientation to which translates to a "lover of large" and can involve partners who naturally have a significant difference in size. Macrophilia is used to specify someone who is attracted to beings much larger than themselves. I realized that i always attempt to experience the fetish in real life by casually touching extraordinarily tall curvy elegant women. I randomly walk up to tall curvy ultrafeminine women and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around tall curvy women dressed in shiny silk or satin.

2. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again: touching strangers without their consent will land you in jail.

I would recommend getting professional help with your impulse control.

3. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

I'm ugly. Homely, unattractive, not pretty at all. I am not complaining, it just helps to know that. I've accepted it. Part of me wishes I was a beauty, but I know I would have been shaped into a completely different person if I'd been born handsome, or even moderately pretty.

Women have never been attracted to me. When my peers and I started to develop, it became painfully clear that my entire being was a blind spot for female attention.

It might interest you to know that I am chronically horny, but most times I've had sex have not been enjoyable because I've only been able to bed women I'm not attracted to, and because it turns me off when they look at me. I get up in my head, and imagine they wish I weren't so ugly.

Because of my lack of physical beauty, I have had to rely on my own wit and character strengths to get me through life.

Sambone likes this.
  4. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
    scratcho likes this.
  5. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

Thanks for ypur support, but my whole life i can’t attract the women i find attractive. I'm really ugly. My face is full of horrible features and I am short and very skinny. My face ... I gave a lot of bad luck. It's just ugly. It's sad to know that I'll never look good in photos and videos (that's why I don't like to appear in these things), and worse, that I'll never get a beautiful girlfriend. Yeah, I know it's probably a selfish thought, but one thing I've always wanted to have, is a beautiful girlfriend, and hasn't anything wrong with that.

6. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
  7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Maybe you are in the wrong location. If you were in Australia I would recommend the Sydney suburb of Leichhardt or Alice Springs. What about online: OKCupid or Pinksofa?

8. Peter Barnett

Peter Barnett Members

Strange that, the woman who really broke my heart was the ugliest, personality and sensuality come first.

9. Peter Barnett

Peter Barnett Members

Oops sorry ladies looks like I have posted on the wrong side. Then the sentiment is the same I guess.

Well I'm curious likes this.