I Quit My Horrible Fucking Job Today!!!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 28, 2005.

1. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

~Well everyone, the rumors are true and the smile on my face does not lie - I quit my horrible fucking job today and am going out to celebrate because for the first time in far far too long, I actually don't have to open at 7:30am on a Saturday or Sunday!!! I'm so so pleased... I'm gonna go get shitty!!! :p (In case you're wondering about my present state of unemployment - don't worry, I do have another job ligned up, but i don't start until February 20th. (Two days after i turn 18) FREEDOM!!!

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Congrats

3. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

woohoo u go man! btw to get your pic to come up on your signature, when you are on the page click the little picture icon (i think its a mountain) and put the web adress into that click ok and it should work.
    good luck!
    what was your old job? what was so awful about it?

4. jay

jay Member

wooo!
    i woulld celebrate by non stop boggieing for the next 20 days

5. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Man I can't wait till the day those words come out of my mouth. I hate my damn job.

Freeeeeedom...you go girl!! Have you some fun!

6. Sunflower73

Sunflower73 Member

Congrats!

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

big congradulations!

8. Savannah

Savannah Member

Good for you, fellow Aquarian. (Are you an Aquarian?) I know how liberating it is to escape a truly terrible job! Kudos!

peace,
    Savannah

9. TattoedAquarian

~THanks for all the "congrats"!

~Ellied - I was a manager in charge of people older than me that hating me before they even met me because i as hired above them, which i can see where they'd be bent out of shape about, but they didn't even give me a chance. I was also one of two girsl at the place, (I worked at a paintball/bmx park - awesome place, before i worked there) and because i had a boyfriend and just wore jeans and a hoodie to work instead of high heels and low cut tops (like the other chick), they took no effort in conversing with me - Not dissing dressing like that, but it was just inappropriate because i know i couldn't fix a ramp or get all greasy working on a gun if i had dressed like that... So my workers never listened to me and the other managers (who had seniority over me because they had been there longer) wouldn't let me fire anyone so i had no authority, then the bosses would get on my case because my dept. was always the least productive. It was such bullshit. I made a few friends outside of my dept. and i actually had to leave work one day because of the gossip that was said about me behind my back just had me so upset. They didn't even know me, barely talked to me, but were so quick to make harsh judgements. - Worst job ever...

~Jay - Yeah, that'd be cool... I still have school and rent/bills though; but i'm sure i'll still manage to fit some in... -grins-

~sugarmaggie - It was better than i culd've ever imagined! It does suck a little though, because towards the end when i just came in with a "fuck you" attitude i just messed around on this site (i actually found this site at work when one of my workers siad something along the lines as "fucking hippy" - and not in a nice way, so just to be a smartass i was trying to look up the dict. def. of the term to show him...

~Savannah - Yes, i am a water bearer; I wouldn't false advertise like that (smile).

10. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

See you quit your job now the worlds a better place.Yesterday the super on the housing tract I've been on wanted my men to work overtime because of his fuckups.Now these men ages 17 to 34 work with block and concrete all day and I refused to make them do it.There is a limit to the way you work people.You don't treat them like dogs.I just posted something about how it's allright to make money as long as it's ethical,so to make a long story longer and get back to the point,I quit my horrible fucking job today!I'm 48 years old,unemployed and happier than shit.You always get by,it's a good life.Learn this lesson young or they'll just fuck you over.peace

11. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Moh mean meaningless shit dare fagass 69, littl bludy.

12. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

exactly!

13. TattoedAquarian

~Gate68 - It made me a little more confident about "others" in general to read about your 'moral stand'... (People have really been 'dissapointing' me a lot today.) It is very nice to read things like that (although they are rare) I've really enjoyed being between jobs so far; I've had the time/energy to do a lot of things i haven't had the time/energy to do in quite sometime. I hope your time has been spent pursuing things that you enjoy as well. Best to you...

14. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

that is what i need to do as well, but right now since i shall be moving in three months, no point.

15. Gr8fulyDeadicated

Gr8fulyDeadicated Member

yay for you! i quit my job in december and feel much better now. life's too short.

16. TattoedAquarian

~dylanzeppelin - I hope you make it!

~Gr8fulyDeadicated - (i like your screenname by the way) My thoughts exactly!

17. TattoedAquarian

-Update: Still unemployed and postponing getting new job for another month or so because ti turns out i'll be getting about $500 back for my taxes. During my new found free time i've mainly watched a lot of cool movies in theatre or just rented them, learned to sew (still in process really), cut down on getting high (weird, because i thought i'd smoke more with more free time but don't find the need as often now that i'm less stressed), began teaching a friend to play guitar and my boyfriend to play the bass i got him for his birthday, gone hiking twice, dicked around on here quite a bit more than i had plans on doing when i signed up, and have just been enjoying my life whole lot! :p Hope you are all well as well...

18. BogeyMeister

BogeyMeister Member

#11 jailmate vbmenu_register("postmenu_912218", true);
    Banned

[​IMG]

sexless Posts: 467 [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Moh mean meaningless shit dare fagass 69, littl bludy.
    [​IMG]

Ha-Ha! Glad to see this grossly uneducated dumb-ass got banned! What a fucking loser! [​IMG]

19. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

That guy isn't stupid...your kinda ignorant.

20. BogeyMeister

BogeyMeister Member

Perhaps you don't think he's stupid because he is actually smarter than you. Just a thought.