i quit growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by purple_sticky_punch, Jan 5, 2011.

1. purple_sticky_punch

purple_sticky_punch Guest

last night someone broke into my grow room and just went through and tore all my plants up, and broke a 1,000 w hps bulb. you can tell they diddnt know what they were doing they diddnt even bring a knife or scissors (come to think about it thair were 3 or 4 pairs lyeing in the room) but anyway they just ripped all the tops off the plants and i had alot of them tied to a grid i set up all the ones that were tied had been pulled the wrong direction and left on the floor when they couldnt get it off the rope i had it tied to just shredded the branches off almost all of them. bastards must have gotten away with about 50-60 plants. but the thing is they arnt going to be ready for another month and a half so not shure how good its going to be never tryed smoking it that young. anyway i ripped the rest of the plants out threw them away and im done with it.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that really sucks man. you obviously let on to the wrong people though

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

didnt you have a video monitor? any hidden cams/ wildlife cams are good for places you dont walk but a burglar would . They take snap shots..... While it may are may not be illegal to grow cannabis. Burglary is illegal all the time..

you either need to have a partners, guard dogs, alarms, or cameras..
    even if burglars is not looking for drugs and breaks in your home, you need to have someone in the home 24/7 and only leaving for short periods of time.. when doing sometime like growing buds at a certain level.

4. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

Fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkksssss. I'd be heartbroken.

5. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

yup.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

That's a lot of fucking pot for you to have told that kind of person about it.

No one should EVER know that you're growing. Only people who are in on it.

7. MoonlightIce

MoonlightIce Member

I feel for you man it's pathetic when people can't be bothered growing their own and rip others off.

8. FarmerJ

FarmerJ Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That sucks. It seems like they were regular burgulars who just stumbled onto your spot, not that that makes it better.

9. purple_sticky_punch

purple_sticky_punch Guest

What I think is it might be this guy that walked up to our place looking for my buddy... fuckin' dumbass just strolls right up to the place, and I guess he must have saw it all.
    So fine, go smoke your premature and wet buds. IT WON'T FILL THE HOLE IN YOUR LIFE.

It's just that I put so much sweat & blood into it that I didn't even get to enjoy it in its finished state. So I just hung what was left up to dry and smoked those. Would have been even yummier if they were to have matured....
    So we are just gonna move even farther out into the boonies and try again... with a little better security.

10. chrizt1an

chrizt1an Member

amen!