i piss in everywhere

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by mr.greenxxx, Apr 8, 2007.

1. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I very much enjoyed it when my buddy pissed on the wall inside our old high school. Hilarious. Also when another guy was drunk and pissed on a guy's entertainment center and got his dick slapped like how a retard would punish a dog. ("bad!")

I've never been too wild with pullin my cock out in random places. Well, not to take a leak.

2. lovelyhippo

lovelyhippo Member

3. Rayan

Rayan Member

Though I laughed loads whilst reading this, I was wondering the same thing!
    haha

4. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

One time, I was driving around and I got stopped for road construction, the guy said that I'd be there for a minute or two, I really had to piss, and i was like, ok a few minutes isn't so bad. I sat there for about ten minutes and I realized that if I didn't piss, I would piss myself. I had all kinds of soda bottles in my car, the only reason I didn't piss was because I figured as soon as I started, he would let me go.

That's what happened, I took a coke bottle and put it inside my pants and started pissing, the gut then turned his sign around and let me go. I stopped pissing and drove for a little bit and then continued to relieve myself. I put the cap on the bottle and chucked it straight out the window. I'm sorry, but I'm not driving around with a bottle of my own piss in my car. Ah, good times...

5. dazydaze

dazydaze Member

ewwwwwwwwwww.....I understand if your stuck in a car and have to piss in a bottle (i have stuck in traffic in Chi-Town, and at the airport) but just to be too damn lazy to get your ass up and use the bathroom...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

6. Glordag

Glordag Member

The OP is probably R. Kelly (;

7. MOZMAN

MOZMAN Member

my mate johny pissed in his tutors kettle and boiled. the smell was horrendas but funny as fuck!

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

On mountaineering expeditions it is customary for guys to have pee bottles which they use while in their sleeping bags at night to avoid going outside in the cold to pee. On one expedition, I unfortunately found out that my bladder was bigger than my pee bottle.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

look pissing out your window is acceptable and normal in fact. i like it. but. in a bottle is just stupid, if you have a window.

and i dont think a dog can piss in a bottle, that requires a lot of forethought and understanding of vessels of water and the need to keep piss off the immediate surrounds. dogs also cannot open a window and pee out it. also dogs dont tend to get tought to piss in toilets at all without extensive training. listen maximus my dear, you are the only dog here.

also, pissing in public should be promoted.

10. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

dude i can barely lean round to smoke out of the window, and thats my back thats curving, how the fuck will i stick my dick out? and thing is its not some forest there, its a street with like 15 houses with clier view of my window.

11. saxtacy

saxtacy Visitor

I especially enjoy peeing off high bridges.

12. 2HI2C

2HI2C Member

Okay...listen man, even if this is a forum where you'll probably NEVER meet anyone face-to-face, and this IS the confessions area...you'd be better off keeping that kind of shit to yourself...DAMN!

Alright, just yankin ya...I do the same thing. Even thought the bathroom is only a few more steps away, if I'm fucked up, I'll just piss in the kitchen sink, who cares...

13. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

boys can piss anywhere.... bastards

14. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

yeah ive been known to fill 2 litre bottles of water in a night. i useally forget that they are there and about once a month i find 7 full 2 litre bottles full of piss and have to empty them in my sisters room. this is really embarresing but i was once really really stoned and was sitting on my computer chair when i just sat their knowing what i was doing and pissed myself, if felt supprisingly good.

15. Class

Class Member

Yeah when I was little I was at a friend's house and I was going to the bathroom but there was this huge ass snake on the toilet seat, so I just pissed in his sink not even thinking about it.

I've taken a piss in the school bus several times too.

16. stratface

stratface Member

when i was a little younger i used to piss in water bottles and throw them out the window... but one day my sister found a bunch of bottles in the graden filled with fermented piss. that was the stop of that, though i do still keep a big jug under my bed for when i wake up in the middle of the night.

17. lode

lode Banned

I love to piss outside at night. Theres few things in life better then pissing under the stars.

18. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

That will get you on the sex offenders list in Florida...just an FYI.

19. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

Let me mock all the idiots and dumbasses we have on here:

I like to piss on myself cuz the warmth feels soo good UHHHEEAAA I like to piss on my baby sister while she is sleeping UHHHEEAAA I like to piss in a cup and then drink it when I am stoned off my ass UHHHEEAAA I like to piss in my hand and then splash it around my room even though the bathroom is rite next door UHHHEEAAA I like to take shits in my hand and throw them at the wall to try to kill flies UHHHEEAAA im soo freakin kool, huh UHHHEEAAA UHHHEEAAA UHHHEEAAA

20. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^wow youre insane