i piss in everywhere

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by mr.greenxxx, Apr 8, 2007.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

when i was in kindergarden we used to have these little wooden houses out on the playground and i would run behind one and when another kids ran back there i would pee on them. i got in trouble one time for peeing on a kids shirt and they made me switch shirts with him during recess.. my parents still tell me about it when i forget cuz i got in so much trouble for it

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

lol ur funny guy, i like ur sense of humour :D

i have a desktop pc, and no i dont lay in bed all day. i find it takes too long going to the bathroom, and sometimes im too lazy, SOMETIMES. like when im stoned or drunk, its much easier just filling up the stella bottle

im yet to taste someone esles piss though o_0 , or mine tbh

3. polecat

polecat Weerd

yeah, when I'm stoned I hate to leave my room so I just piss in cups and bottles and shit. And it's not 'cause I'm lazy, it's actually sort of a hassle, but I get paraniod when I'm high and the silence in my house creeps me out at night.

4. thesneeze

thesneeze Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There is an old saying. Don't know who said it but : A man is not truly the master of his own home if he cannot get away with pissing in the kitchen sink whenever he wants.

5. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

a wiseman forsure :D

6. KParker730

KParker730 Member

i had to piss once really bad on the way to a cross country race, and we were still about an hour away and i fuckin really really had to piss. a couple other guys did too so we all got empty gatorade bottles and went to the back seat like one by one to piss then come back. that was really weird but i really had to go! even a girl tried to do it... but she had kind of a hard time aiming into a gatorade bottle mouth so she didnt do it

7. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

I pissed in someones gas tank when i was really drunk, lol. I swear i pissed for at least 1 min straight! I rode by that place two days later and the car was still there. So you know what that means. I felt kind of bad about it but oh well.

8. mortes

mortes Senior Member

OMFG Transam's comment "Ohh, is he busy taking a shit in the clothes hamper?"
    was the funniest fucking thing I've read on here in a long time. I busted out laughing at that.

I'm with wonka and green on this one. I'll piss anywhere, I don't give a fuck. If I have to piss I'll immediately either look for a door to go outside or some sort of piss-holder. Shit you have to piss, I don't wanna walk to the same fucking place my whole life, I'd rather make all my pisses original :D.

Cars, bottles, showers, cans, it doesn't matta.

9. lovelyhippo

lovelyhippo Member

this reminds me of american pie. my friend told me about a guy that pisses of the balcony when his drunk. i'd hate to be the person walking along minding my own business one minute and then the next minute drenched in someone elses piss. lol eww.

10. BodyElectric

BodyElectric Member

This thread cracks me up.

We once beat up a guy that pissed off his balcony with complete disregard.

One must wonder what the hell women do if evacuating your bladder is such a dire experience that it justifies pissing in someone's corner.

And I thought *I* was the epitome of lazy. LoL I stand corrected.

11. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

HEHE, thanx. well i really wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do that.

I strongly agree that when you gotta go, you gotta go (i've pissed outside bars, by cars after last call) I juss really didn't understand (whichever one said it) when they were in their room and didn't feel like getting up. Unless you not trying to wake mommy and daddy..understandable, but laziness...hard to believe for me.

12. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Piiisssss!!!!!!!!!!

13. SmokeyMcDeezy

SmokeyMcDeezy Member

i have literally pissed in every place possible. i think its male nature.

14. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I was once drunk on a 1/4 gallon of citrus twist vodka and I stood on the curb in front of a Dairy queen and pissed into a busy street while all of the cars were driving by and my friends were beating someone into their gang(F.O.L.K.S.).

15. broony

broony Banned

Someone i know, at night he will piss in a cup and empty it the next morning. I cut him out of my life for many reaons.

16. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

at least he emptys it in the morning... thats more than i can say for myself.

17. spooner

spooner is done.

If lazyness isn't a sign of stupidity, drinking that much pop is.

18. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i agree that drinking that much soda isnt good. hence me saying i dont drink soda anymore.

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I used to drink a 12-pack of Pepsi EVERYDAY, until I almost got diabetes and drank nothing but water for 3 years straight.

20. spooner

spooner is done.

That is fucking disgusting.

The only time I ever drink pop is at bars.